deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
World will become exponentially weirder
(01-13-2024, 07:52 PM)Halfswede Wrote: So as some of you know, I am a Falun Gong practitioner (falundafa.org if you are interested in understanding).  Some of the things you learn along the way are outside the realm of modern science, but since you often experience things first-hand, you learn to accept them.

That said, this speeding up of time is a real thing in this dimension/plane of human existence that exists in the plane of particles between those of molecules and those of planets and stars.  It has been sped up to complete a process in the fastest time possible and although people are inside that dimension and everything has sped up in a relative manner, they can still sense it because it has sped up so much. It began in earnest in the 90s. It isn't "getting old" or just a feeling.  Even children feel like the day goes by fast and summer break goes by fast. When I was young, summer break lasted forever.

When the process is over, the time will go back to normal, where the feeling of barely enough hours in a day is no longer an issue.  I don't want to say too much so as not to have anything misunderstood or taken out of context, but the previous process was one of formation-stasis-degeneration-destruction.  Every thing, concept, particle, etc. would go through this process. You can guess what stage the current state of things is reflecting in ordinary society. It is not just coincidence.

That`s really interesting , and i guess i could now hint that i am not grazy with the feeling time has speed up a lot lol .

I still remember the school days when i was kid,  the thing was killing me...the days were so long , the schools class were painfully long and time generally feeled 2-3 x longer than now...

I never really looked Falun Gong , it has been on the news in past because the Chinese CCP has been acting extremely hostile against them....was there even suspicions about CCP using them in organ harvesting...kill them to get the organs.

My guess is, we are now in the degeneration process .....

Time is strange thing...

Thanks for the comments Beer

Messages In This Thread
RE: World will become exponentially weirder - by Kenzo - 01-14-2024, 01:46 AM