deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days?
(01-10-2024, 02:12 PM)putnam6 Wrote:  For perspective, Lloyd Austin’s Net Worth is Estimated To Be $7 Million. Respectfully, Im thinking Lloyd ought to be just fine regardless. Im more concerned by the wounded warriors who come home broken and battered and are making do, with net worths in the tens of thousands or worse 

I'm not sure how this is related to his net worth at all. That seems like a different topic altogether.  I see it as him disrespecting Biden. I'd not be surprised to see him retire very soon. There must be a rift between Austin and Biden for this to happen. Perhaps unhappiness about how Afghanistan went down.

Graduating from West Point in 1975 was no easy feat for an African American. I have no doubt he came by his wealth the right way. He even went on to get an MBA. His personal resume is jaw-dropping. He could have easily moved on to become a CEO, pulling down more than his current net worth a year had he chosen to. I think Austin is an authentic Statesman.

It would be interesting to know the true story about why he chose to not inform the White House.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days? - by Blaine91555 - 01-11-2024, 02:27 PM