deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days?
(01-08-2024, 04:27 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Thanks for your insight, didnt know but assumed there would be documentation for how to handle such situations

EVIDENTLY, the Generals and grunts wrongly have different protocols and procedures, they could have avoided it all by having a memo once he was admitted to the ICU, but they chose not to like it's no big deal. 

Not gonna lie if the world was relatively peaceful, I wouldn't mind as much, but it isn't so it bothered me. It was good to see the press calling them on it though.

The problem is 'work from home'.    It started with the 'green carpool' points thing that seems to have fallen out of fashion for DEI.  That was when flex time and 'work from home' got popular.   Then it really took off during the pandemic.   Nobody takes sick leave or any kind of leave anymore.   It's all 'work from home'.   I knew people in management that were actually 'work from hospital', 'work from fishing boat', etc....    Nobody calls anyone out on it because they all do it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days? - by CoyoteAngels - 01-09-2024, 11:38 AM