deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days?
(01-06-2024, 07:28 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: There is nothing that any government official can't do from any location with access to the internet or phones. Unless of course it requires something physical.

What I find most odd about this is Biden was not informed. Now that is very odd.

Biden wasn't aware...

He's still in the hospital it looks like.

For him to hide it from the public is one thing, but hiding it from his boss is another altogether. There has got to be more to this story. He's still not even saying why he's in the hospital. That many days sure makes it look like something major.

I wonder if it was Covid and he got it even though he's vaccinated? Or even worse was he was unvaccinated after members of the military were tossed out for refusing the vaccine and then got it?

All speculation of course. There is no information beyond he's in the hospital I can find. Good catch. Beer

One problem with hiding this is that it leaves it wide open to wild speculation like I just did. Seems like a serious mistake and a slap in Biden's face for not even informing the White House.

From the articles popping up, it's clearly a mistake to do what he did.
Sen. Tom Cotton outraged...

Part of holding an appointed office at that level is your life must be an open book.

Yeah it's not that she can't pick up a secure line and call in an air strike, it's that it was being hidden from Congress the President everybody except a select few. We are the most powerful nation in the world and we have to keep the fact our Defense Secretary is in the ICU a secret. 

What else do the select few know that they aren't telling others? It's a bad look for some crappy company or corporation, even more so for our Defense Department when our sailors, soldiers, and air personnel are in immediate harm's way. 

Makes it seem the Defense Department is detached and separate from our political leaders, and they probably are. Now ask yourself why the DoD doesn't want the Executive and Legislative branches to know what is happening, why don't they trust them?

FWIW at least some of the media is calling them out.

[Image: GDL9mkyW4AArD2_?format=jpg&name=large]
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days? - by putnam6 - 01-06-2024, 11:27 PM