deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is now such thing as New World Order
What is power? That is something I have real difficulties with.
I just don't get it.
I think it is to make things go the way you want them to. But at the same time I think it has actually more to do with what magnitude of force you can mobilize.
So it is actually more a game of how many boxe of the different types of power you check that makes you
'most powerful'

What do Oligarchs really have at their disposal though, other than just money?

(11-18-2023, 10:51 PM)music is magic Wrote: I actually say this with confidence. It's a journey of the minds that think their twisted minds can make a New World Order.  First of all, this meaning is so far fetched from reality, that the meaning should be labeled as " a lie, not misinformation". 
People around the world can't even control their neighbor's habits of having their laundry hang out- doors. It's really sick, but true. We as the older generation always hung our laundry out doors or hung them up in the laundry room or even in the basement.
NEW WORLD ORDER IS TOTAL BULL CRAP

lol
It was always just a phrase, describing the fact that the order of the world is constantly changing and what your dream outcome could be given the circumstances.

It's actually hilarious that this turned into a sort of conspiracy meme, because one of the Bushes and a couple others used it in a speech.
Shows you how easy it is to exploit the 'sceptical mind' of clueless people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is now such thing as New World Order - by FurPerson - 11-19-2023, 01:10 PM