deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Has Nobody Heard Of This Man?
(06-24-2024, 10:35 AM)Maxmars Wrote: I apologize for refraining from commenting on this thread - despite how important the topic is...

The reason is personal to me. 

I find the entire body of those... people... like 'Bioethicist' Ezekiel Emanuel to be literally reprehensible.

No need to apologise my friend as I realize this is a pretty distressing and disturbing topic - it's also an incredibly important one so I do appreciate (and completely agree with) your reply.

Apparently 'eugenics' is now 'crypto-eugenics' and has gone 'covert':

Quote:"They had to pursue a strategy … called “crypto-eugenics.” In essence, “You seek to fulfill the aims of eugenics without disclosing what you are really aiming at and without mentioning the word.” This is how the Eugenics Society conceived of its funding for the IPPF."

Matthew Connelly.

Would say it's rather alarming when the same ideologies responsible for things like the Aktion T4 program are now deliberately masquerading their intentions - also don't think it's any coincidence that the same family who funded the first wave of American eugenics and who then funded the Nazi Kaiser Wilhelm Institute (not to mention the SS) are nowadays funding 'the Hastings Center'.

There are some truly disgusting and disgraceful things being proposed by modern day eugenicists and it's almost as if these people are in one big misanthropic cult with 'utter contempt' for humanity.

Beer

Messages In This Thread
Why Has Nobody Heard Of This Man? - by Karl12 - 06-22-2024, 11:38 AM
RE: Why Has Nobody Heard Of This Man? - by Karl12 - 06-24-2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Why Has Nobody Heard Of This Man? - by Karl12 - 06-25-2024, 07:54 AM