deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More Glitches in the ATS Matrix
(06-23-2024, 12:30 PM)midicon Wrote: Oh well that's my account finally went up the swanny!

In a way I'm glad, all this doom and gloom over a website was and is ill becoming.

Ever onward...well lurk around here!

Interesting. Do you know why you can’t access? Did you attempt a password reset?

(06-23-2024, 12:06 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: The Henderson, NV reference is pretty interesting. 

All kinds of weird sh!t happens in Henderson, NV.  Seems like the place is a psycho magnet of sorts.

They seem to have a lot of addresses. Then there is this from last September:

[Image: pvIqNfe.png]

(06-23-2024, 12:39 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Interesting. Do you know why you can’t access? Did you attempt a password reset?

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/pvIqNfe.png]

I didn't try a reset as it had logged me out, so I tried password recover but it wasn't having that.

​​​​​​Message could not be sent.Mailer Error: SMTP connect() failed.
(06-23-2024, 12:39 PM)KKLoco Wrote: They seem to have a lot of addresses. Then there is this from last September:

I hope he doesn't come to Portugal, it's not someone I would like to find on my walks.  Tongue

(06-23-2024, 01:42 PM)midicon Wrote: I didn't try a reset as it had logged me out, so I tried password recover but it wasn't having that.

​​​​​​Message could not be sent.Mailer Error: SMTP connect() failed.

I was logged out a few days ago and was able to log in without any problem.

Resetting the password or creating a new account is not working because of that SMTP error, so anyone that forgets the password is locked out, and this time there is no way of recovering it.
(06-23-2024, 12:39 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Interesting. Do you know why you can’t access? Did you attempt a password reset?

I'm months ahead of ya. I've talked to him on the phone and I have his number. His identity isn't the issue. He just doesn't care.
[Image: marx.png]
(06-23-2024, 07:38 PM)TSK Wrote: I'm months ahead of ya. I've talked to him on the phone and I have his number. His identity isn't the issue. He just doesn't care.

Oh I know you were. That’s how I got the info. There were some people asking. It’s nice putting a face to the dipshits name. It helps explain sooooo much.
(06-23-2024, 08:31 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Oh I know you were. That’s how I got the info. There were some people asking. It’s nice putting a face to the dipshits name. It helps explain sooooo much.

I've tried convincing him that ATS still has life in her, and pitched some new ideas but it fell on deaf ears.
[Image: marx.png]
(06-24-2024, 01:37 AM)TSK Wrote: I've tried convincing him that ATS still has life in her, and pitched some new ideas but it fell on deaf ears.

Clearly not a smart business man. If you make an investment and it doesn’t work out the way you wished - you cut your losses and liquidate to recoup some of your investment back. 

Seems his pride is clouding his logic. I did some digging. It’s 100% transparent that he has serious money problems. With some potential lawsuits lingering from creditors. Boggles the mind why he wouldn’t want to capitalize on the asset he has. If it is true that he took over from the original new owner.
(06-24-2024, 10:35 AM)KKLoco Wrote: ...
... With some potential lawsuits lingering from creditors. Boggles the mind why he wouldn’t want to capitalize on the asset he has. ...

Unless the site is somehow being used as leverage in those matters.
(06-24-2024, 11:19 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Unless the site is somehow being used as leverage in those matters.

Good point. However, seems he would want to keep it in good standing, if the goal is some type of ROI. How can he leverage it, if it doesn’t exist in a month?
(06-24-2024, 11:32 AM)KKLoco Wrote: Good point. However, seems he would want to keep it in good standing, if the goal is some type of ROI. How can he leverage it, if it doesn’t exist in a month?

Oh, there's other ways, like using it as collateral, or potentially some sort of bargaining chip...or possibly even as evidence of some sort... but what exactly is just pure speculation at this stage.  Those are just some examples of several I can think of off the top of my head.