Deny Ignorance
Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - Printable Version

+- Deny Ignorance (https://denyignorance.com)
+-- Forum: Conspiracies (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-Conspiracies)
+--- Forum: General Conspiracies (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-General-Conspiracies)
+--- Thread: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros (/Thread-Paper-Trail-Found-Between-Paid-Anti-Israel-Agitators-on-US-College-Campuses-and-Soros)

Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - Waterglass - 04-27-2024

Hmm so do you believe? I read Soros fathers book. Thats where Gorege got his one world order idea. In my opinion his father seemed to think that was best for the world. I think his father was good. I think George is evil and it goes back to his days working for the Nazis. George knew the score even as an innocent child. He quit working for the Nazis when his father told him to. But that he still did it as in being cool I think he has an affinity for being superior. Thats just my take on him. I am not a professional profiler but when one reads a book written by dad and I look at George's accomplishments I wonder just whom backed this guy as he does seem to have lucky charms up his arse. 

He almost took down the bank of England and broke the British pound. This guy seems to destroy the nation everywhere he lives. Now its the USA and we have an absolute trend. Him home and birth country tried to ban him from living there. I dont know if that still stands as some Europeon court tried to force Hungary to drop it. 

So now this? Seems to me that the boys and girls at the CIA have awakened  as everyone needs a paycheck and the USA isnt going down for this. So here we go:

Clear Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros Foundation

It seems that notorious billionaire and real-life James Bond villain, George Soros, has struck again.

This time, it appears he has entered the arena of the suspiciously well-organized and well-funded anti-Israel protests plaguing highways, public spaces and college campuses.

Folks first got suspicious seeing how the student encampment protests at various colleges around the country, starting with Columbia University in New York, all had identical tents, with even NYC Mayor Eric Adams asking, "Why is everybody's tent the same? Was there a fire sale on those tents?"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/clear-paper-trail-found-between-paid-anti-israel-agitators-on-us-college-campuses-and-soros-foundation/ar-AA1nJtQC?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=f7f17936d6eb4c81b98586264f2468a5&ei=22

George and Klaus over at the WEF. Two peas in a POD? 

RE: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - putnam6 - 04-27-2024

(04-27-2024, 09:31 AM)Waterglass Wrote: Hmm so do you believe? I read Soros fathers book. Thats where Gorege got his one world order idea. In my opinion his father seemed to think that was best for the world. I think his father was good. I think George is evil and it goes back to his days working for the Nazis. George knew the score even as an innocent child. He quit working for the Nazis when his father told him to. But that he still did it as in being cool I think he has an affinity for being superior. Thats just my take on him. I am not a professional profiler but when one reads a book written by dad and I look at George's accomplishments I wonder just whom backed this guy as he does seem to have lucky charms up his arse. 

He almost took down the bank of England and broke the British pound. This guy seems to destroy the nation everywhere he lives. Now its the USA and we have an absolute trend. Him home and birth country tried to ban him from living there. I dont know if that still stands as some Europeon court tried to force Hungary to drop it. 

So now this? Seems to me that the boys and girls at the CIA have awakened  as everyone needs a paycheck and the USA isnt going down for this. So here we go:

Clear Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros Foundation

It seems that notorious billionaire and real-life James Bond villain, George Soros, has struck again.

This time, it appears he has entered the arena of the suspiciously well-organized and well-funded anti-Israel protests plaguing highways, public spaces and college campuses.

Folks first got suspicious seeing how the student encampment protests at various colleges around the country, starting with Columbia University in New York, all had identical tents, with even NYC Mayor Eric Adams asking, "Why is everybody's tent the same? Was there a fire sale on those tents?"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/clear-paper-trail-found-between-paid-anti-israel-agitators-on-us-college-campuses-and-soros-foundation/ar-AA1nJtQC?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=f7f17936d6eb4c81b98586264f2468a5&ei=22

George and Klaus over at the WEF. Two peas in a POD? 

https://www.westernjournal.com/follow-money-clear-paper-trail-found-paid-anti-israel-agitators-us-college-campuses-soros-foundation/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-anti-israel-protesters-are-paid-soros-rockefeller-funding-activism-hamas-fba26c20

Quote:The Journal explained that two of the most prominent protesters, who have kept re-emerging despite setbacks such as arrests, were "youth fellows" of the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights. They identified the two as University of California Berkeley law student Malak Afaneh and Yale University senior Craig Birckhead-Morton.
As "youth fellows," these irritants have received stipends of $2,880 to $3,360 to work about eight hours a week for a three-month period, essentially getting paid to protest and ruin everyone else's days.

RE: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - VulcanWerks - 04-27-2024

He may have overplayed his hand.

To the point of your other thread, Wateglass, the IC represents the continuity of the country between administrations. Yes, there are concerns and problems with that but one thing appears to be clear to me - the IC > all else.

That includes Soros.

I suspect that when the realization is made that “the taxpayer” has had enough and social unrest turns into what we have now - funded by Soros & co. - he and his pimply son will get reigned in. This may be the beginning of that.

I understand the Nazi angle but I think that’s unrelated. The Nazi’s wanted a pure white race. Soros appears to simply want chaos and certainly isn’t looking to forward “the white races” based on his behavior.

My 2 cents.

RE: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - guyfriday - 04-27-2024

So, at this point what's stopping the Israeli Government from going after Soros for NAZI era war crimes? 

Why haven't they bothers to do that yet, and most importantly why hasn't the US Government gone after the Soros Family as a "Financer of Terrorism"? 

I say shut them all down.

RE: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - Waterglass - 04-28-2024

(04-27-2024, 01:04 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: He may have overplayed his hand.

To the point of your other thread, Wateglass, the IC represents the continuity of the country between administrations. Yes, there are concerns and problems with that but one thing appears to be clear to me - the IC > all else.

That includes Soros.

I suspect that when the realization is made that “the taxpayer” has had enough and social unrest turns into what we have now - funded by Soros & co. - he and his pimply son will get reigned in. This may be the beginning of that.

I understand the Nazi angle but I think that’s unrelated. The Nazi’s wanted a pure white race. Soros appears to simply want chaos and certainly isn’t looking to forward “the white races” based on his behavior.

My 2 cents.

What is "IC" ? 

I suspect that when the realization is made that “the taxpayer” has had enough and social unrest turns into what we have now - funded by Soros & co. - he and his pimply son will get reigned in. This may be the beginning of that. [I agree]

Soros appears to simply want chaos and certainly isn’t looking to forward “the white races” based on his behavior. He along with Klaus from the WEF and  a puppet like Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden to some extent. 

RE: Paper Trail Found Between Paid Anti-Israel Agitators on US College Campuses and Soros - LogicalGraffiti - 04-28-2024

(04-27-2024, 05:57 PM)guyfriday Wrote: So, at this point what's stopping the Israeli Government from going after Soros for NAZI era war crimes? 

Why haven't they bothers to do that yet, and most importantly why hasn't the US Government gone after the Soros Family as a "Financer of Terrorism"? 

I say shut them all down.
I would guess that half or more of our politicians are proud recipients of Soros donations.  He owns them and therefore has immunity.