Deny Ignorance
Kwaka signing in - Printable Version

+- Deny Ignorance (https://denyignorance.com)
+-- Forum: Deny Ignorance (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-Deny-Ignorance)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Kwaka signing in (/Thread-Kwaka-signing-in)

Kwaka signing in - Kwaka - 12-13-2023

Hey, crazy time with this next generation war going on and the information battlescape of public opinion. I like the name of the site. I did not sign up with rogue nation, but can see the importance of such things as the flack from ignorance can take its toll.

Pushing the boundaries against the official narrative can be a dangerous place to be, plenty of examples of what happens when one rocks the boat too hard. Doing nothing is also a risky place as those with an advantage exploit their position. It is a fine line knowing when to hold them, fold them, walk away or run.

Some good voices got silenced with Darko, some long overdue upgrades also happened. The politics of reality is a dark and ugly place at times. As freedom of speech is valued, it does give common sense a chance to find some way out of the mess and find a better way. To hit the ban button due to a different perspective just keeps us all in the dark. It is ok to not agree with another perspective, it opens up a blind side to not even know that perspective exists.

In going through the T&C's, 3 Data mining prohibition looks unrealistic as AI and bots are gaining capability to soak up as much data as they can. Having places like this just might help the algorithm find a clearer picture of reality from all the woke censorship going mainstream? As for personal member details, try and keep them protected. With the internet designed to communicate, don't expect it.

13. Self harm also raises some questions. As a mod I can see that is an easy one to delete, not my problem. As for providing some support when having too many red and black pills, there is some experience around here. Mental health is tricky, especially with some of the topics going around at times. Not a lot of professional psychological support services, some battle hardened veterans in dealing with the head bangers. I don't know, some comments to consider. The rest of the T&C looks good.

The ATS family offered a beacon of hope as it kept topics like 9/11 alive as so many websites caved to the political and economic pressures behind the scenes. Plenty of arguments as families do, sure I will be disagreeing with someone soon.

RE: Kwaka signing in - TSK - 12-13-2023

(12-13-2023, 02:31 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Some good voices got silenced with Darko, some long overdue upgrades also happened. The politics of reality is a dark and ugly place at times. As freedom of speech is valued, it does give common sense a chance to find some way out of the mess and find a better way. To hit the ban button due to a different perspective just keeps us all in the dark. It is ok to not agree with another perspective, it opens up a blind side to not even know that perspective exists.

I really couldn't agree more. You'll see that some of those voices have already joined us, and it's great to welcome you into our community as well. 

I also envision our debate forum here, once fully operational, becoming a metaphorical boxing ring for our members to engage in spirited discussions, challenging each other to substantiate their viewpoints. That sounds like something that might interest you.

RE: Kwaka signing in - xpert11 - 12-13-2023

Kwake, I look forward to reading more of your contributions across the Deny Ignorance boards. Ats2495_hail

RE: Kwaka signing in - Kwaka - 12-13-2023

(12-13-2023, 02:56 AM)TSK Wrote: I really couldn't agree more. You'll see that some of those voices have already joined us, and it's great to welcome you into our community as well. 

I also envision our debate forum here, once fully operational, becoming a metaphorical boxing ring for our members to engage in spirited discussions, challenging each other to substantiate their viewpoints. That sounds like something that might interest you.

Seeing CoyoteAngels back with the current dramas was promising, a few others as well.

With some of the others showing up, a spirited discussions is a good description. Substantiated view points is a good aim. We all like walking on solid ground.

As for you and the Sith Lol ? The tradecraft forum is a good start. Still getting use to this new layout. Seeing what posts and thread other members make is one feature not found or missing. How do I know you ain't really Darko and I am still in some sandbox thing since ATS went wonky? Anyway, looks like a good show, sure the gray zone will sort it out eventually. With how cunning AI is, it it made from the worst of us.

It is a good bet that political dramas are taking a toll and ATS is shaky. Thank you for the backup, the community response does say a lot. ATS does have a long history, it will take time for DI to build some credibility. With the flotilla going into the troubled waters of ignorance, it interests me.