Deny Ignorance
Chillin with some cool ones - Printable Version

+- Deny Ignorance (https://denyignorance.com)
+-- Forum: Deny Ignorance (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-Deny-Ignorance)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://denyignorance.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Chillin with some cool ones (/Thread-Chillin-with-some-cool-ones)

Chillin with some cool ones - YouSir - 12-07-2023

Well...well...look at all the pretty faces...

Is there a cover charge to hang with ya'll...?

Cause I brought me some down home hooch...smooth as ice...but a bite like a two step...

Speaking of two step...I'm cuttin in...so pump it up...cause YouSir's in the house...

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - DontTreadOnMe - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 01:49 PM)YouSir Wrote: Well...well...look at all the pretty faces...

Cause I brought me some down home hooch...smooth as ice...but a bite like a two step...

Speaking of two step...I'm cuttin in...so pump it up...cause YouSir's in the house...

Did I hear down home hootch?  Like White Lightning?
Welcome!!!! Ats2485_banana

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - Blaine91555 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 01:49 PM)YouSir Wrote: Cause I brought me some down home hooch...

Pull up a stool Thumbup Thumbup

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - xpert11 - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 01:49 PM)YouSir Wrote: Well...well...look at all the pretty faces...

The home bar in the garage is open, with the welcome sign lit up with neon.

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - YouSir - 12-07-2023

(12-07-2023, 04:03 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Did I hear down home hootch?  Like White Lightning?
Welcome!!!! Ats2485_banana

Queens cut...M'lady...from maple...spiced...dark...white...and vanilla rums...and peach schnapps...banana brandy...all natural...no flavanoids only real fruit and spices and 100% grade b or c dark maple syrup Madagascar vanilla beans...cardamom...cinnamon bark...nutmeg nut...mace lace...star anise and cloves for the spiced rum...

Heads and tails from all of the above individual batches...then double distilled with a stripping run and a final distillation keeping only the hearts...four foreshots removal and discards...all through an alembic copper dome and charcoal triple filtered...

Aromatic...smooth...and uncut around one eighty...but I cut it down to about 45%...

I might run a couple bottles through an ultrsonic bath with some medium char french white oak...just to give a little color and some tannen...why take years in an oak barrel when 30 minutes in an ultrasonic bath will accomplish the same flavor profiles...

I'm sipping some now...

We really need a toast emoticon Ats2506_whisky  I suppose this one will do for now...

Wink
YouSir

(12-07-2023, 05:49 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Pull up a stool Thumbup Thumbup

Thank you good sir...If I could only naviga...gate my way to to the scht...tool...

I seem to have circ...circled it for the second...third time...

Wink
YouSir

(12-07-2023, 06:13 PM)xpert11 Wrote: The home bar in the garage is open, with the welcome sign lit up with neon.

A bar...in your garage...?

Your going to have to adopt me...or at least make me the mascot...

Cause I'mma be a fixture...

Wink
YouSir

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - Kwaka - 12-13-2023

If you are ever passing through Adelaide send me a PM. I am buying the beers, bring your own hooch .

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - Kurokage - 12-13-2023

Welcome aboard YouSir.

I wouldn't mind a little taste of said hooch if I may?   Tumble Beer

RE: Chillin with some cool ones - DontTreadOnMe - 12-13-2023

(12-07-2023, 07:36 PM)YouSir Wrote: Queens cut...M'lady...from maple...spiced...dark...white...and vanilla rums...and peach schnapps...banana brandy...all natural...no flavanoids only real fruit and spices and 100% grade b or c dark maple syrup Madagascar vanilla beans...cardamom...cinnamon bark...nutmeg nut...mace lace...star anise and cloves for the spiced rum...

Heads and tails from all of the above individual batches...then double distilled with a stripping run and a final distillation keeping only the hearts...four foreshots removal and discards...all through an alembic copper dome and charcoal triple filtered...

Aromatic...smooth...and uncut around one eighty...but I cut it down to about 45%...

I might run a couple bottles through an ultrsonic bath with some medium char french white oak...just to give a little color and some tannen...why take years in an oak barrel when 30 minutes in an ultrasonic bath will accomplish the same flavor profiles...

I'm sipping some now...

We really need a toast emoticon Ats2506_whisky  I suppose this one will do for now...

Wink
YouSir

Man, those potables of yours sound more than amazing!!!! 
Think I'll pull up a chair and set a spell !!! Ats2508_cheers Ats2508_cheers Ats2508_cheers