deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are your TOP 3 ATS forums?
I've visited ATS for well over a decade but always pay attention first at topics posted to the following forums:

Aircraft Projects
UFOs
Cryptozoology

What are your top 3?
20 years ago I was googling for ghost information and came across ATS.  So my primary interest for most of the time at ATS were the paranormal studies and metaphysics forums.   I am no longer interested in that like I was.  Right now I don't really have any one forum that is of special interest.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
Stumbled across ats chasing cryptids, was my favorite forum but always a bit sparse
Mostly went there for “New Topics” and my daily dose of current news
No vax for me, based on what I read at ats , certainly influenced my choices in life, not that I can pinpoint them all now
My favorite thread on ATS is Conscious Oobe...It's Real!! Posted by TheRiverGoddess in the paranormal studies forum. That's probably the thread that brought me to ATS. I.was.very active on it under a different name. I really hope someone can.save it bc there's such a wealth of info about OBE and Astral Travel in it.

Of course Aliens and UFOs, and most of the science and technology forums. There are some epic threads there too. Anyone remember Astro?

Velvet
This dude I use to know as a teen got back in contact with me in our late 20's and he had gotten into the whole "no planes" BS re 911. One vid he shows me I say, to be polite "Inconclusive" the fko then quoted me as a CGI expert because I did a unit on 3d graphics at uni. I went to ATS for debunking a stupid theory put to me by  a tinfoil fellow traveler. 

Me: "Dude, Operation Northwoods was a CIA plan to fly planes into buildings as a false flag"
Him: "Dude, you're not listening, there were NO planes, its not Operation Nothwoods"

We no longer talk.

I was on there so much that one of my friends would joke about me being in love with Good_ol_Dave. 

We also no longer talk.

Then google scrapped google reader and I hated the "alternatives" so ATS became a news source for me, and a pretty good one at one point. But now I just go for UFO stuff, I liked the Parnormal forum when it was active but hasnt been mych new stuff of recent.

Ive read so much weird on there over the years Im going to miss it.
I was not here.
(04-26-2024, 11:09 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: 20 years ago I was googling for ghost information and came across ATS.  So my primary interest for most of the time at ATS were the paranormal studies and metaphysics forums.   I am no longer interested in that like I was.  Right now I don't really have any one forum that is of special interest.
I was actually googling for "world will end in 2012", because my sisiter-in-law had puzzled me by referring to it.

In practice, my favourite forums (not my "best", because I don't own any) have been the ones where I was writing, mainly Religion, Prophecy, and History
I bounce all around.
I can't even remember what led me there originally back in '08.
But now I just go to Recent Posts and read whatever strikes me. I get a lot of my news from ATS. My main interests are largely political/gvmt. conspiracies, especially if they have a dash of ancient religious overtones. Q was fun.
I also like metaphysical/religious/spiritual/science woo and I love RATS for shits and giggles but can't get to it anymore with the new username I had to set up. Thumbdown  I love reading about the weirdest of the weird LOL

I don't necessarily believe any of it, but I think it is fun to read the way one would read a fiction novel about crazy shit. It's entertaining to me.
(04-29-2024, 08:17 AM)SideEyeEverything Wrote: I bounce all around.
I can't even remember what led me there originally back in '08.
But now I just go to Recent Posts and read whatever strikes me. I get a lot of my news from ATS. My main interests are largely political/gvmt. conspiracies, especially if they have a dash of ancient religious overtones. Q was fun.
I also like metaphysical/religious/spiritual/science woo and I love RATS for shits and giggles but can't get to it anymore with the new username I had to set up. Thumbdown  I love reading about the weirdest of the weird LOL

I don't necessarily believe any of it, but I think it is fun to read the way one would read a fiction novel about crazy shit. It's entertaining to me.

Pretty much what I do now too.  There used to be some great stories/posters that I enjoyed following...Astr0, ProtoplasmicTraveler to name a couple but nobody has really stood out for me lately.  I really enjoy Zaphod's responses and insight into the aircraft stuff.  I would love to see him continue to contribute over here