deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are going to war Chicago
About 700,000 Blacks in Chicago and the mayor says they are going to import 700,000 illegals; they all have government money in their pockets.... Probably 45 to 50 million illegals now in America. (?)

Interesting comments coming out of Chicago about a soon to come war... Define war ?

[Video: https://youtu.be/nYSWTrgo974]

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
Man I don't know I watched 3-4 months worth of Redacted and it just never seemed to be on target, always pushing bad news on the horizon

Like the people involved but every situation isn't going to end up with the worst-case scenario.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(05-23-2024, 01:19 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Man I don't know I watched 3-4 months worth of Redacted and it just never seemed to be on target, always pushing bad news on the horizon

Like the people involved but every situation isn't going to end up with the worst-case scenario.

I totally agree as they seem to have a hate America spirit about them..

The guy being interviewed in the video seemed to know or at least thought he knew what was being said and talked about in that particular Chicago community though. We will not have long to wait to see if he is right.

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
(05-23-2024, 01:53 AM)727Sky Wrote: I totally agree as they seem to have a hate America spirit about them..

The guy being interviewed in the video seemed to know or at least think he knew what was being said and thought in that particular Chicago community though. We will not have long to wait to see if he is right.

I have no doubt Chicago will be a flashpoint probably during the convention, but much like the campus protests my concern is how much is organic and how much is imported. We are already hearing the welfare state is upset with all the benefits the immigrants are getting. It is almost like a planned divide and conquer
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
I know I haven't skin in this game... but I can't help but get the feeling that the convention is the target.  All of this is just preparatory 'ground work' for the "event" which is being set up for a "show."

I hate political theater... and this may well be that.

Certain sites and their reporting seem to focus on "impending doom" as it it were part of their trademark.
It’s always been coming, can’t just keep turning your back. 
sad to see a country like the US internally rotting while its foreign policy is starting wars, manipulating international politics and interfering globally 
was different when the US was an affluent society, now it seems a crumbling society
(05-23-2024, 03:13 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I know I haven't skin in this game... but I can't help but get the feeling that the convention is the target.  All of this is just preparatory 'ground work' for the "event" which is being set up for a "show."

I hate political theater... and this may well be that.

Certain sites and their reporting seem to focus on "impending doom" as it it were part of their trademark.

No doubt doom and gloom get the visits, reposts, and clicks. Don't make it true, but it doesn't mean it couldn't happen either. 

I was mostly apolitical till I was 35 or so, while I leaned conservative/libertarian my wife was at the time Democrat, LOL and we barely talked about politics and it wasn't an issue in our split either. 

What does or doesn't happen at the convention depends on what's in the headlines at the time, I'm cautiously optimistic but if Ukraine, Gaza LOL or Taiwan goes sideways, even a supportive MSM won't be able to tamp down the turmoil. 

A relatively peaceful and uneventful Democratic convention keeps Biden in the race, and even with the polling he is still the favorite.
However if RFKjr is on the ballot in 3 out of 4 battleground states likely favors Trump more than Biden.
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Your comment makes me want to ask you something which may be only tangentially related.  For reasons I am unaware of Ohio has not formally placed Biden on the ballot.  I know there is some noise about it in the media, but they never address why they haven't done it yet and had to resort to a special session just to do so.  It just seemed to me that you might know.

By the way... Your above post is perfectly acceptable political discussion... not that I'm some kind of special judge of such things, just my opinion.  I wasn't forced to mentally filter out any of it as irrelevant noise... I hope you get my drift....