Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK - find UFOs in your local area.
To celebrate Alien Day (26/4) my local paper are allowing readers to search the 'UFO Identified' database for reported sightings of unexplained flying objects across the UK from January 2021 to December 2023.

Quote:The research group UFO Identified has documented 1,789 sightings of unexplained objects in the skies above the UK since 2020. That includes 395 sightings last year alone.Information was taken from social media, newspaper reports, and Freedom of Information requests, as well as from reports made directly to UFO spotter groups around the UK.

The group’s research shows that people living in the South East have the best chance of seeing a UFO, with 233 documented sightings since 2020, followed by the North West (218) and the South West (193).

You paste your postcode in to find your local area sightings. There is nothing to sign up to.

Link

PS - The postcode input at the bottom of the page is for something completely different.

I have found 9 sightings within my area, mainly white orbs.  I an going to do some research on them.

End Note:  I had deja vu while writing this thread but have checked on here and ATS and I have not posted a new thread on this previously.
... an upbeat cynic
Pretty cool, thanks for posting.
I like the interactice map.
Will browse further when I get time.
Thumbup

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.