deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transparent Entities
Transparent Entities

This has been one of my occasional video binges. I first saw a fictional depiction of these in the original Predator movie.

Some decades after the movie I stumbled upon 'supposed' actual encounters with these types of entities; usually still, at first, but when noticed, or for whatever other reason, can be observed moving about the treetops in wooded areas although not limited to these types of locations.

When these entities are still they appear as a type of heat signature that resembles heat waves like that seen rising from the asphalt on a hot summer day or perhaps any other heat source that might create these wavy distortions of the air above.

Aside from the "heat signature" and as stated in the title they are otherwise transparent and you can just see right through them, and if there is at least a single grain of truth to be gleaned through all of this, one might presume that these are some form of aliens that are implementing this cloaking technology to avoid detection which seems to be around eighty-five to ninety-five percent effective as ballpark approximation.

I've also heard stories of schizophrenics observing transparent entities as well, but they seem to be of a different flavor that don't align as well with the "Predator" types.

No need for videos here. Any video hosting platform should yield sufficient using the above title as search criteria.
Over on ATS I had discussed this phenomena before. The whole Shadow People issue can be explained by this technique of camouflage which isn't the ability to turn invisible, but rather blend in with their surroundings like an octopus.

So while it may look like they have become transparent, they have in fact just used a proactive form of camouflage to appear transparent.
Interesting stuff. I would put some of these sightings down to tiny "flies" that swarm around the tops of trees which provide an uplift of nice humid air and are undetectable as such from a distance but create a hazy blur en masse in their environment that constantly shifts. A bit like a lensing effect. Enough to create an anomaly to a human eye.

Others, especially on ground level I believe are time shifts of people who see themselves catching themselves up or getting ahead of themselves but cannot exist in the same dimension at the same time so all that is visible is an "echo" with no actual physical form.

Happened to me a couple of years ago when I was sitting under a big beautiful Oak tree and saw a rustling in the long grass I had just walked through a few minutes beforehand. I initially thought it was a dog and immediately looked for the owner but saw nothing. I walked over to the spot and realised it was where I had turned right to sit under the tree. Then I thought it was a snake, but there was nothing moving since I noticed and I scanned and scanned the spot. Then I thought it was a ghost, but then the coincidence of the route was way too much to rule out the echo of my own movements. I was elevated in frequency at the time, so perhaps that added to the scenario and the ability to experience more than the present.

Or I was being followed by something or someone else that hadn't noticed that I had sat under the tree. Hard to see leaned against the trunk and with the long waist high grass.

(ps...not schizo, just sensitive..lol)

Trees have more secrets to tell than we know and the above encounter wasn't the first time a beautiful, big Oak tree had something to share with me, but that's another story from decades ago in Wales in the UK.

Thanks for sharing. Watch the trees.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Sadly, the state of affairs with evidence of this nature is that virtually nothing is impossible to fake.  Not that this is what was done.  But since that is demonstrably so, the people of future generations will always have that 'doubt' to haunt them.

Whether or not the story is real and true, there are always those who seem to want it to not be.  And apparently vice versa.

I would love to see the 'official' analysis of the reported event... if there is even one.  Were I an investigator here, I would be grinding my teeth and girding my loins for confrontation.  What cases like this one really need is hard data.  The current media zeitgeist "needs" none.  That's a problem.

(05-31-2024, 10:00 AM)Nerb Wrote: I would put some of these sightings down to tiny "flies" that swarm around the tops of trees which provide an uplift of nice humid air and are undetectable as such from a distance but create a hazy blur en masse in their environment that constantly shifts. A bit like a lensing effect. Enough to create an anomaly to a human eye.

Damn that seems familiar. I know I've experienced that before and knew what it was. Kind of like the accumulation of these tiny flies are creating a pixilating effect rendering a variable mobile impressionist image at a distance.
(05-31-2024, 05:13 PM)CCoburn Wrote: Damn that seems familiar. I know I've experienced that before and knew what it was. Kind of like the accumulation of these tiny flies are creating a pixilating effect rendering a variable mobile impressionist image at a distance.

Yup, that's it.

I also remember the hot summer days when I would be stuck in traffic crawling past the waterworks next to the River Thames in Hampton, UK. There would be huge swarms of flies above the tall trees in the rough shape of a Ring. Like big grey smoke rings. They hovered and shifted and looked crazy cool, perhaps 3-5 metres in diameter, maybe more. Some people have seen these elsewhere and think they are UFOs so I tell them what I used to see for consideration. I suppose a large number of flies would not fly in a ball because the ones at the centre would have no bearings and be compressed if completely surrounded and it would upset a swarm so they slowly rotate and follow the ones infront. I think some other animals do this too but because they are mainly landbound they can easily fill in the centre more like a disk, especially if there are young to protect.

I suppose with flies, and the anomaly discussed here, it would depend on the wing to body size ratio as to what is clear and what is opaque.

Ghosts eh? Wow

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
If I recall correctly, David Paulides has at least one story about transparent entities hanging out in trees in his Missing 411 films.
(05-31-2024, 05:26 AM)CCoburn Wrote: Transparent Entities

This has been one of my occasional video binges. I first saw a fictional depiction of these in the original Predator movie.

Some decades after the movie I stumbled upon 'supposed' actual encounters with these types of entities; usually still, at first, but when noticed, or for whatever other reason, can be observed moving about the treetops in wooded areas although not limited to these types of locations.

When these entities are still they appear as a type of heat signature that resembles heat waves like that seen rising from the asphalt on a hot summer day or perhaps any other heat source that might create these wavy distortions of the air above.

Aside from the "heat signature" and as stated in the title they are otherwise transparent and you can just see right through them, and if there is at least a single grain of truth to be gleaned through all of this, one might presume that these are some form of aliens that are implementing this cloaking technology to avoid detection which seems to be around eighty-five to ninety-five percent effective as ballpark approximation.

I've also heard stories of schizophrenics observing transparent entities as well, but they seem to be of a different flavor that don't align as well with the "Predator" types.

No need for videos here. Any video hosting platform should yield sufficient using the above title as search criteria.

I think there’s some truth to the notion of trees being involved.

From my experience, trees may be just as relevant to sightings as water and nuclear.

They have vibrational energy. This isn’t some tree hugging comment. Particularly older, taller and rounder trees.

There’s an old ufo image I have lost and cannot find that showed a call it 5-10 foot white circular ring with several “branches” coming out of it at varying lengths around the craft. It was going over the top of some pine trees I believe.

That lent me to spending some time observing the trees and thinking about why would they be there? I noticed a few oddities over time in the trees but no kind of smoking gun. If they’re in the trees, I suspect it’s for camo, few to no humans and humans don’t typically spend their time Driving around and looking deeply at the trees.

If they’re here, they’re underground or in the sky (at scale anyway). But if they need to visit the surfwce or very close to it then trees (and particularly very tall trees like in NORCAL and the PNW).
(06-01-2024, 11:49 PM)Velvet Elvis Wrote: If I recall correctly, David Paulides has at least one story about transparent entities hanging out in trees in his Missing 411 films.

Yes here he is discussing it (around 41:45) - you also find similar reports in the global Sasquatch and UFO literature.

Beer

(05-31-2024, 05:26 AM)CCoburn Wrote: No need for videos here. Any video hosting platform should yield sufficient using the above title as search criteria.

Well it was pretty difficult to find as relevant articles have now had their videos 'deleted'.

Thought this one deserved a post on your thread though.

See 1:45

[Video: https://youtu.be/uJPBtDaaY7Q]

Beer
When you are starting to see them, you suddenly understan Bollywood films..

Dont mess with mudras.
I was not here.