deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top 5 Cover-ups?
Let's get this going.

I'm not so much of a damn skeptic I think every cover story is true. There have been tons over the years that have actually happened. 

What are your top 5 cover-ups of all time, including now declassified and proven ones. 

Here are mine, with thoughts. 

5. 1952 Washington DC UFO Incident.

Was there where they came up with swamp gas reflecting off Venus. If that happened today it wouldn't be so easy to gaslight everyone about.  

Aliens or soviets?

Just don't give me radar anomalies and optical illusions. 

4. Roswell. 

No one cares that much about a high altitude spy balloon, or whatever they say it was. 

I have always wondered how ANYONE could confuse a mylar balloon with a craft. Even a suspended spy payload would be recognizable as jumbled camera and audio recording parts.  

3. Covid's Origin

It took the former host of THE MOST LIBERAL SHOW EVER to finally get everyone to Blame China. 

China bugs me. Deployed biological warfare. Spayed Wuhan, and tried to capitalize on a global pandemic while propping up their Ponzi growth economy.  

The CCP seems to be missing a "C" in their acronym.

2. TWA Flight 800 

It was 1996.  I remember watching the news. Everyone  had the same eyewitness account. Rocket then explosion.  But they assured me it was a frayed wire in the center fuel tank. 

Always seemed like covering the Navy's ass. 

1. Kennedy 

Lee Harvey and the guy on the bridge.  Several stationed if the shot from behind failed to do it. 

I speculate he either pissedoff the Federal Reserve or The Military Industrial Complex. Kennedy wasn't on board with Vietnam and The Fed, two really good reasons to make Eisenhower's warning prophetic.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
What about the 3 towers in New York?
(11-19-2023, 02:49 AM)music is magic Wrote: What about the 3 towers in New York?

Meh.

Actually, I questioned the education of the "100 structural  engineers", and laughed when people parroted the burning temperature of A1 jet fuel. Because that was the only thing burning.

Combined with other things burning it reached 1000°c, where as a steel forge is right at about 950-1200°.

The collapse seemed lucky, given the circumstances, but nothing really goes without totally reasonable explanation.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter