deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mandela Effect
(Yesterday, 12:59 AM)Maxmars Wrote: Good luck finding that thread!  (Really, I can't seem to find anything anymore)

BTW:  Love that tune!  Is it the subject of a Mandela Effect?... if so, do tell.

Its kinda the unofficial anthem of the ME; not an ME itself, it has somany lyrics that fit with the ME, it was often shared on ME forums and groups.

There are a lot of lyric ME's but its too easy to miss hear, and are pretty much ignored by me, tho there was a Panic In The Disco track that even the artist tweeted he remembered it the ME way. As said, I generally ignore these MEs, so I dont know the track or even if the band name is right...

As for the thread, here it is:

https:/www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/qeylid/me_about_moderator_of_this_retconned_sub/

Quote: "Haha this one again, it comes up once in a while, most people saw the shift a few years ago but then we still get little waves of new observers where it JUST happened for them. Welcome to the timeline! From my perspective, I never changed my user name but yep, this is a kinda famous ME for this sub."
I was not here.
(Yesterday, 01:45 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: There are a lot of lyric ME's but its too easy to miss hear, and are pretty much ignored by me, tho there was a Panic In The Disco track that even the artist tweeted he remembered it the ME way.

Isn't it "Panic! At The Disco"?
(Yesterday, 06:41 AM)ArMaP Wrote: Isn't it "Panic! At The Disco"?

Yeah, I first wrote I dont even know if I got the band name right, that is not an ME, thats all my memory error..

Some have said that they use to have a ! at the end of the name, but the same has been said of John Carpenters "They Live".

I actually was expecting you to comment on how it could be incremental updates that were not global to all end users. Like this ME can be explained, but its still one of the more weird ones.
I was not here.
(double post)
(Yesterday, 07:12 AM)ArMaP Wrote: (double post)

Do you have the "NZ has mover.." thread in your archiving mission?. It really is the OG of Mandela Effect on the internet.
I was not here.
(Yesterday, 07:20 AM)BeTheGoddess Wrote: Do you have the "NZ has mover.." thread in your archiving mission?. It really is the OG of Mandela Effect on the internet.

I can't answer at the moment, my database is busy.

I'll let you know as soon as possible.
(Yesterday, 11:53 AM)ArMaP Wrote: I can't answer at the moment, my database is busy.

I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks, I appreciate what yo're doing.
I was not here.