deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Park Disappearances
National Park Disappearances

This makes for some very intriguing content, and there's plenty of it. I've been going back to this off and on for years now.

Some of it can be chalked up to foul play, unfortunate accidents(e.g. fatal falls), people getting lost and succumbing to the elements, and then there's all the rest which remains somewhat of an enigma.

Sometimes people will shed their clothes for no apparent reason, hypothermia? Other times a person, deceased or otherwise, will be found in an area that had already been searched multiple times.

Some believe this may be a part of the alien abduction phenomenon due to very unusual unexplained circumstances - often times people just vanish without a trace never to be seen again.

I've watched so many of these and honestly I don't recall which ones were the best, but the Missing 411 was mentioned here recently, and this might even be the one that also contains a segment about transparent entities - the description of the sounds was brief but quite eerie:

Missing 411

And sometimes I put one of these long story-type vids on to listen to while I'm going to sleep:

Three Hour 100 Case Marathon
Intriguing stuff to be sure.

A lot of Bigfoot researchers also think that they have something to do with the disappearances as well. Either way, there are an amazing amount of people that go missing in the parks.

I’m sure a lot are accidental, maybe some are serial killer fodder, who knows?

But definitely intriguing.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!