deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Telling Netflix to GFYS
Anyone else get the constant f'ing reminders to upgrade their subscription because their current sub is expiring and won't be available anymore?

They have one priced almost the same, but it has ads.

Not sure wtf planet NetFlix lives on but Paid TV doesn't have f'ing ads, k?

Maybe I'm too old school...but F##K Netflix and their aggressive and annoying f'n reminders.

So, I told a Customer Service Rep to pass on essentially this same message.

F'n arseholes...

Flaming
It’s not jus Netflix. Amazon Prime started this several months back as well. It’s annoying as fuck as they advertised from day one - no ads.

I just noticed two days ago that there is an ad free option for $2.99 per month. It’s sucks, but better than watching ads.

Nickel and diming bastards.
I recall hearing there is a lawsuit (or was - I don't know) about how they shouldn't be able to coerce you to create a "new" agreement once they have 'hooked' you by agreeing to "no advertising" in the first place.

I'll look around... but hey, you know... Netflix is a marriage between Big Tech and Big Media... abomination offspring is to be expected.
I think there are way larger problems to get bent about than anything to do with ads on Netflix or Prime Video.
(06-27-2024, 07:50 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: I think there are way larger problems to get bent about than anything to do with ads on Netflix or Prime Video.

..but I'm ranting about this...so...

Beer Beer
[Video: https://youtu.be/zLO5IZcNOXg?si=-AG7G7Iz5WMwfat7]
That's funny you say paid tv doesn't have ads while complaining about ads on your paid services. Only because I don't pay or get ads where I chose to watch the very, very few shows I'm interested in.

Paying for tv is like buying an big apple tree when you only want those two low hanging ones.

Not gonna lie here, I'd happily pay for the same type service I got 20 yrs ago. Simply doesn't exist under the current tyrants.
(06-28-2024, 06:35 PM)85303 Wrote: That's funny you say paid tv doesn't have ads while complaining about ads on your paid services. Only because I don't pay or get ads where I chose to watch the very, very few shows I'm interested in.

Paying for tv is like buying an big apple tree when you only want those two low hanging ones.

Not gonna lie here, I'd happily pay for the same type service I got 20 yrs ago. Simply doesn't exist under the current tyrants.

No, I don't have ads currently, but if I want to renew my subscription I have to pay more for no ads.

They raised the price and added ads lol.

Beer
Who pays for TV when you have access to Kodi with no ADs?