deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tecate on-boarding…
Hello and Hola to all. I’m Tecate, a a traveler from the frozen north who also lives in Mexico part time. Semi-retired medic, longtime ATS lurker who tries to see all sides. Trying to stay apolitical… Always intrigued and hoping to bring something positive to the community!
Stay safe!
Are you named for the beer or the town?
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
The beer! 
I was going to call myself Tecate and Tequila but too wordy!
My wife says I drink peasant beer, but I like it, kinda PBR, old recipe Kokanee flavour.
Cheers!
(12-23-2023, 12:18 PM)Tecate Wrote: Hello and Hola to all. I’m Tecate, a a traveler from the frozen north who also lives in Mexico part time. Semi-retired medic, longtime ATS lurker who tries to see all sides. Trying to stay apolitical… Always intrigued and hoping to bring something positive to the community!
Stay safe!

Avoiding winters by living in two countries is better than those Kiwis who make annual winter pilgrimages (holidays) to Brisbane, Australia. See you at the border. Cool
(12-23-2023, 12:18 PM)Tecate Wrote: Hello and Hola to all. I’m Tecate, a a traveler from the frozen north who also lives in Mexico part time. Semi-retired medic, longtime ATS lurker who tries to see all sides. 

Hello, and Welcome, Tecate  Beer Beer Beer
Thank you! I’m very glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute!