deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
TDDA ---- Rest in Peace
TDDA was a really wonderful woman.   She was a member here on DI briefly, and many will remember her on ATS.

I wish I had gotten to know her better.  I enjoyed talking with here about her life in Germany and her many interests.
I didn't know she was interested in cars and racing.

I knew she had health problems and sadly, those problems led to her being taken from this world far too soon.

There is an ATS thread about her passing:
Silent Moments --In Memory of Beloved Member TDDA
She was having trouble with the defib that was installed in Nov 2022.
zosimov said: "She went in on Dec 27th to have it replaced, and the replacement surgery didn't work, so spent several weeks under 24/7 watch, during which she was communicating with me and others on Discord (even after a heart attack!)."
"She had another procedure on Jan 15, this time was hoping to have a smaller and less intrusive device placed, but there were complications during the surgery and she did not make it."
damn.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
Sorry to hear that, I had followed some of her posts and she will be missed…
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
(01-21-2024, 07:19 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: TDDA was a really wonderful woman.   She was a member here on DI briefly, and many will remember her on ATS.

I wish I had gotten to know her better.  I enjoyed talking with here about her life in Germany and her many interests.
I didn't know she was interested in cars and racing.

I knew she had health problems and sadly, those problems led to her being taken from this world far too soon.

There is an ATS thread about her passing:
Silent Moments --In Memory of Beloved Member TDDA
She was having trouble with the defib that was installed in Nov 2022.
zosimov said: "She went in on Dec 27th to have it replaced, and the replacement surgery didn't work, so spent several weeks under 24/7 watch, during which she was communicating with me and others on Discord (even after a heart attack!)."
"She had another procedure on Jan 15, this time was hoping to have a smaller and less intrusive device placed, but there were complications during the surgery and she did not make it."

This is so sad, she was super smart and very funny in a special way! We one day had a chat about the core of the earth, she had many theory’s but she wanted to race a car down there!

You are the best DUCK ever!
That's sad news. I admired her sharp mind and her honesty; I shall miss her.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
I'm deeply saddened by TDDA's passing... it's always the wrong people whose lives are cut short.

Apart from her writing skills, which I admired for her profoundness, she was an exceptional mechanical engineer and a racing driver... A true triple threat.

Above all, her kindness shined through in her interactions and comments; always sincere, empathetic and never a harsh word.

She has left a gaping hole in our online Community, but worse still, a chasm for her daughter and personal friends. 

R.I.P.
I'm very surprised.  I had no clue any of that was going on.  WOW.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
RIP TDDA Beer

I'm so sorry to hear this happened.
WTF, she didn’t strike me as being that old. This is incredibly sad news. I appreciated her very much. 

On the bright side, she’s finally receiving all the answers we’ve been seeking all these years.

RIP
(01-21-2024, 07:19 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote:  

TDDA was truly one of a kind.

Unfortunately for me, I was really only now just getting to know her.

She will truly be missed.