deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of the shadows...
(05-12-2024, 12:08 AM)Crakeur Wrote: Once you figure it out, maybe help an old guy out with the for dummies notes? And hello again too.

As I live and breathe....
If it isn't the bean counter. 
Hello ?
You are admin...you should be helping me out  Tongue
(05-13-2024, 05:29 AM)AccessDenied Wrote: As I live and breathe....
If it isn't the bean counter. 
Hello ?
You are admin...you should be helping me out  Tongue

All the help you need.  Always at your service.
Jeebus, I sober up and find myself in a Time Machine…
The place looks great!
(05-13-2024, 01:09 PM)Springer Wrote: Jeebus, I sober up and find myself in a Time Machine…
The place looks great!

Hi Mark. Nice here isn't it?

Welcome to the past, where the future is our present.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-13-2024, 01:09 PM)Springer Wrote: Jeebus, I sober up and find myself in a Time Machine…
The place looks great!

Shocked

speakin' of time machines ...

I just saw your face pop up on one of the old TV shows , talking about the Denver Airport underground.

... and the long strange trip continues ...

Ats2508_cheers Stranger
The place looks great!

Great to see you!!  I still owe you a three-pack of Herco picks.   Shocked Cool ​​​​​​​I am feeling so settled now.   All the family is coming home.
Wow...Even an Amigo pops up out of nowhere. 
Hello Mark. Nice to see so many familiar names here. 
Feels like a High School reunion. Lol
(05-13-2024, 03:22 PM)argentus Wrote: Great to see you!!  I still owe you a three-pack of Herco picks.   Shocked Cool I am feeling so settled now.   All the family is coming home.

I take that to mean you are a "completionist?"

I feel your sense of settlement too!

Noice!  Biggrin
(05-13-2024, 05:32 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I take that to mean you are a "completionist?"

I feel your sense of settlement too!

Noice!  Biggrin

Yes!   with a few exceptions, my obsessions tend toward things with a start, middle and end, and that are measurable.  I'm quite obsessive about finishing things and drive myself nuts when I have several things going on at the same time.  My Darlin' is the multitasker of the family.   Wow   p.s.  I'm also bothered by symmetry.    I'll spare you the rest of my many quirks.  Lol