Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poop Daddy
P Diddy Raping Everyone out here

I piddy da foo

who commits human trafficking crimes and doesnt pay the jedi.

So poop daddy famous, famous uh guy that kinda leeched off of others careers, that guy, poo diddle.

Well he's circling the toilet bowl if you havent heard they raided his homes Homeland Security, apparently he's been being a total turd human and its catching up with him. From raping mfers, to recording sexual encounters for blackmail material. Shooting a mfer in a bathroom, he buck broke meek mills, alegedly. 

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrmGkdxixlk]

Cheeks wuz clapped.

Cheek Mills.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
Suge Knight gets a new cellmate...

Too soon?
I was not here.
He really screwed up Justin Bieber.
Poor guy 'hung' with him and the bros.
He's all tatt'd up with crap from that time period for life now.
I bet he would have an interesting story to tell in court.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I had so much to say about Poop Daddy and I think I ex-or-CIS-ed some a-DE-a-mon-SAH in the process.  

Then I breathed in and out and read what I'd written.   It was apt, but perhaps not fit for regular consumption.   It was really RAW.  

So I smited it.   Let's just say that I think the Diddy is likely to be a person deserving of lengthy incarceration and other punishments.  Just my very humble opinion.
(03-29-2024, 09:27 PM)argentus Wrote: I had so much to say about Poop Daddy and I think I ex-or-CIS-ed some a-DE-a-mon-SAH in the process.  

Then I breathed in and out and read what I'd written.   It was apt, but perhaps not fit for regular consumption.   It was really RAW.  

So I smited it.   Let's just say that I think the Diddy is likely to be a person deserving of lengthy incarceration and other punishments.  Just my very humble opinion.

He forgot to pay 10% to the "big guy".

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhIgHjCKqQ]

Suge Knight Warns Poo Datty
Knight kicked off the clip praying for Diddy’s “kids” before he blasted the singer, 54, for giving the “culture” of hip-hop a bad image.
“I’ll tell you what, Puffy: Your life is in danger ’cause you know the secrets, who’s involved in that little secret room you guys are participating in,” Knight, 58, allegedly said in the audio clip.

This tale is turning out to be very interesting... in a horrific sort of way.

I remember recoiling at the idea that banks used to do this 'strategy' to 'influence' politicians and leaders all over the world.  I say "used to" but, who knows really? 

Now Epstein and P Diddy demonstrate how such operations are undertaken on an 'industrial' scale, allegedly. 

I can't imagine where this will end, or even if it can 'end' ... and whatever happened to our medias' and governments' methodic and diligent attempts to utterly ignore M. Ghislane and her well-spring of "records?" ... I wonder.
(03-31-2024, 12:26 PM)Lysergic Wrote: He forgot to pay 10% to the "big guy".

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhIgHjCKqQ]

Suge Knight Warns Poo Datty
Knight kicked off the clip praying for Diddy’s “kids” before he blasted the singer, 54, for giving the “culture” of hip-hop a bad image.
“I’ll tell you what, Puffy: Your life is in danger ’cause you know the secrets, who’s involved in that little secret room you guys are participating in,” Knight, 58, allegedly said in the audio clip.
Holy hell! I went down the rabbit hole of videos from your first YouTube link.

I want to puke right now. This dude is seriously fucked up. Rape on a grand scale. It also appears he liked the company of men over women. Sleeping in the same bed as Usher for a year when he was only 13 years old…

The comparisons / connections to how similar the operation was to Epstein is absolutely uncanny. Both these degenerates were groomed for the same purpose. Interesting how Epstein was the intellectual one that hosted all the elites. While Poop diddler hosted the entertainment sector. Two separate enterprises for two separate classes of people — with virtually the exact same protocols. I’m curious who their handlers were.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyrs--zEyw]

the rabbit hole costs extra

Usher moved into Diddy's NY "Puffy Flavor Camp" when he was 13 years old. 

[Video: https://youtu.be/qHnkxKsGVhM?si=Qg5zlbJnbdAY4WIq]

Diddy sure keeps busy
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard
It’s trivial, but I’ve got a question that my wife and I couldn’t find the answer to when we looked last week. 

We know nothing about this style of music, the jargon they use, or the backgrounds of the people involved. 

What does Puff Daddy mean? What was he puffing? Marijuana? That’s our only guess.

How did that morph into P Diddy and what does that mean?