deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"PORTAL"
Well this is cool. Scary in it's implications too. I'm pretty sure it's not a hoax but have struggled to find more info.

Maybe this explains how the Pope disappeared when he was at the window of the Vatican after saying "hi" to his minions.

No embed but here's the Bitchute link to the clip: "Portal"

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Very cool!  Thumbup

But I object to the video producers, and even the presenter of the technological application.

Video Producer:  I get that you find this "Chilling" and find parallels in the admonishments of your belief system.  Make it parallel to the flash of light verse does conjure a response in the faithful.  But... is it not akin to saying, "The telephone is the devils' work," or "Man was not meant to fly," or "No man should travel faster than he can run?"  We've heard all this word oft repeated in history, and all failed to measure up to a truly fearful development.

Presenter:  It's all nice and good that corporations, millionaires, public performers, and teachers will be able to do this... BUT what a misrepresentation of the facts your "angle" is...  This is not "teleportation" or anything like it.  It's simple 3-D image projection with a phone attached. Even in your prototype demonstration machine there is a discernable lag... a problem that seems trite in the context of your demonstration.... but one that might be a big one in real life - depending on what you use it for.

The device can also be imagined in use at ever home ... where people can "visit" with their friends and family, play a game, or talk of life.  Of course, the price tag will always be more valuable concept to the makers of the thing.