deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Phone, Who Dis?
I'm just kidding, I have the same number and everything.

So, we're back to the good ol fashioned conspiracies, wild, weird, and left of center paranormal over here? I like it, I like it a lot.

I think that's why a lot of my thread starting died out elsewhere..... nothing really got traction or a good discussion without politics.

Super stoked. I'm going to have to start looking through my old drafts of "what could've been" and see what I can put up here for discussion and dissection.

Thanks for the invite, it feels good to be onboard!
Hello welcome! Ketchup is in the UFO!
(12-14-2023, 02:22 PM)dothedew Wrote: I think that's why a lot of my thread starting died out elsewhere..... nothing really got traction or a good discussion without politics.

Super stoked. 

Yeah, I remember having what I thought were great ideas for threads....and a lot of them died on the vine.
Now, I get that every thread isn't a blockbuster.

And then when you see the clickbait titles taking off....well, it's little wonder they gain in popularity.  

So, happy sleuthing.... Ats2485_banana Ats2485_banana
Ok, so every UFO discussion involves a government coverup.  9/11 is obviously still a topic of CT discussion here.   Politics.  Knowledge is power and viola...politics. I'm not sure conspiracy and politics can be separated.  

When the internet first took hold, I went straight to utilizing this vast library to research and discuss my favorite lifetime topics....Aliens and UFOs.   Hungry for a new and novel glimpse of info bits and speculation.

All the while, conspiracies more front, center and immediate took focus:  Waco, deaths around the Clintons, McVey, Mena,  Monica, Yugoslavia, 9/11,  anthrax attack on the US, Al Gore hustling climate change,  2000 election pregnant hanging chads, obama birth, iraq, afghanistan, Benghazi, Epstein, Russians,  Govt spying, FBI corruption, global pandemic and shut down, more crooked elections, more war in ME....what did I leave out?  

Disclosure.... ok, what are they who are they where they from? Until then, I will check in, but fresh and frightening conspiracy theory news isn't happening very fast on that front.  

Seems like there is more politics meat on the conspiracy bone than woooo.  And certainly effects our lives more.

eta: my manners are awful .... Nice to see ya Dew. Look forward to talking more.
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I couldn't be more excited.

If I remember correctly, it was the proposed events of 2012 and certain blips in ancient history coupled with a few google searches that brought me over to this side of the interwebs and got me talking with a lot of you and other like-minded individuals.

I can't wait to get back the basics :)