deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Dragging myself back into the light
I'm not sure how many here might actually remember me... but I am happy to find an opportunity to rejoin civil society...  It may be a while before I can return and respond to anyone ... life is keeping me distracted at the moment.  But I am hopeful... which is an amazingly uplifting experience... one that I really needed.

I was very happy to hear about this effort to restore the dialogue I had come to love so much.

Sorry to keep this atypically short (if you do remember me, I tend towards the long-winded.)  I will return for more as soon as I can.
(12-18-2023, 04:22 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I'm not sure how many here might actually remember me... but I am happy to find an opportunity to rejoin civil society...  It may be a while before I can return and respond to anyone ... life is keeping me distracted at the moment.  But I am hopeful... which is an amazingly uplifting experience... one that I really needed.

I was very happy to hear about this effort to restore the dialogue I had come to love so much.

Sorry to keep this atypically short (if you do remember me, I tend towards the long-winded.)  I will return for more as soon as I can.

Welcome Max!  It's truly so good to see you here.

I think this place will be a more than welcome distraction in the months [and years] ahead.
Good to see you and welcome.
(12-18-2023, 04:22 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I'm not sure how many here might actually remember me... but I am happy to find an opportunity to rejoin civil society...  It may be a while before I can return and respond to anyone ... life is keeping me distracted at the moment.  But I am hopeful... which is an amazingly uplifting experience... one that I really needed.

It's fantastic to see you made it ashore.  Beer

It's great to see you join us. Beer