deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MRNA Human Operating Systems.
Originally sourced by ElectricUniverse thought the video interview at the link underneath was a really fascinating one and wasn't surprised to learn that Moderna (Mode-RNA) now admit their mRNA technology platform 'functions like an Operating System in a PC'.

Quote:Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

Will you allow Big Pharma to install its ‘computer operating system’ into your body?

Biological Trojan horses, malicious hacking and absolute corporate abuse notwithstanding also recalled this video from back in April, 2020 where Richard D. Hall brought up some astute points.

Considering Moderna's ownership there were also some extremely interesting observations made about the modus operandi of Bill Gates and parallels in business models between software and 'vaccines'.

Quote:Gates does seem to enjoy owning the license for something that is very easy to duplicate and can be sold millions of times over for vast profit - he also likes evolving the product and will lend countries money so that he can sell it.

Maybe his long game actually is being the exclusive licensing agent for human operating systems and people are just the hardware for his (colossal money making) software.

Link

When it comes to related endgames thought former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts also engaged in some extremely interesting speculation about covert agendas and 'human operating systems'.

Apparently the problem they had was 'how to market a system which, if people understood it, nobody would want it?'.

Also rather interesting to learn that the person they chose to run Operation Warp Speed was an expert on 'injectable brain-machine interface'.

[Video: https://youtu.be/rnwF0YBKIhM]

Quote:I: So what do you think the technocracy that we’re being pushed towards looks like?

CAF: So, technocracy . . . the technocracy that they’re pushing towards is what is called transhumanism. So, essentially, what you do is you use injections to inject materials into the body that create the equivalent of an operating system. So everybody knows the idea of Microsoft causing you to download an operating system in your computer that gives Microsoft and a variety of other players a back door into your computer. And . . . and every month or two or three, you’ve got to update it because there are viruses, right? It’s back to the magic virus that can solve all problems.

And so this is a similar system for your body. You inject materials into your body that essentially create the equivalent of an operating system and a receiver, and you can literally hook everybody up to the cloud.
And that includes hooking them up in a way that their transaction system, you know, the Bible calls it the mark of the beast, is one way people know this stuff, but you’re basically talking about being able to digitally identify and track people in connection with their financial transactions. So it’s a world of zero . . . zero privacy. But more importantly, what’s important to understand is you . . . if you then institute one or more central bank cryptos, you’re now talking about a system where every central bank of the world can shut you off individually from transacting if they don’t like the way you’re behaving.

So many people are familiar with the social credit system in China. It’s very similar. You’re basically if you . . . if you installed the smart grid in their car, their community and now in their . . . literally in their body, you’ve got 24/7 surveillance. And if people don’t do what you say and behave the way you want, you know, they can and will shut off your money. So, and they’ll also have spatial control: if they say you can’t travel more than five miles, that’s it. You know, because you’re in a complete digital control system and it’s controlled by the central bankers through the money. We’re digitising everything, but it includes the human body as well and the human mind. So this system comes with complete control, not only of your ability to transact financially, which is hooked up to your body, but very sophisticated mind control technology through the media and those cloud connections.

So basically, you’re talking about hooking up into the Borg, if you will. And so transhumanism and technocracy go hand in hand. Now, I would describe this is a slavery system. So we’re talking about shifting out of freedom, where we have freedom to roam and freedom to say what we want, into a complete control system 24/7, including mind control. Now, the challenge before us is if the, you know, sort of the committee that runs the world, my nickname being ‘Mr Global’, if Mr Global wants to go to a slavery system and we want to remain a human civilisation, then we have a fundamental disagreement. And that is the disagreement before us.

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

Beer
(06-16-2024, 06:29 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Originally sourced by ElectricUniverse thought the video interview at the link underneath was a really fascinating one and wasn't surprised to learn that Moderna (Mode-RNA) now admit their mRNA technology platform 'functions like an Operating System in a PC'.

So, basically "Big Brother" completely unmasked.  Absolute control...of everything.  Why even have humans at that point?  If slaves is the end-game, then why mess around with beings which can get sick, need to be fed, have emotions (to the extent that Big Brother will allow such things), and which are all dissimilar from a 'maintenance' standpoint?  Robots don't need any of those things, and shelf-stock for repair parts is much easier.

Ninteen Eighty-Four (on steroids)...only forty years late.

I find it more than just a little ironic that many do not realize the underlying impetus for Orwell writing the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.  Most only see the dystopian 'control' aspect of Orwell's novel, but the larger underlying theme was that of a crystal ball vision of what would become of communism in the future if left unchecked.  It really wasn't any sort of a prognostication about anything to do with western society and culture.  Now, forty years later, through technology and medicine, we have a collision of both the 'control' aspect of Nineteen Eighty-Four while at the same time having the 'ideological' side of it come crashing together.

Much the same as you point out in the OP, that dystopian end-state could never come about if people didn't actively 'want' it.  So, the trick was...making people want it.  And a steady ideological shift through propaganda will result in just that.

I remember hearing as a kid the phrase..."Watch out what you wish for, because it just might come true!"..and wondering what it meant.  I find myself using this phrase more and more as each month, each year, marches on.  With the pace of things today and technology being what it is, I now find myself using this old phrase almost daily anymore.  The one big difference between then and today though is...I believe people of older generations were capable of understanding what they were wishing for.  Today, I'm not so sure that's still true, and failure to understand acts like an accelerant of sorts.  The faster things change, the less time people spend on thinking about what they wish for, and the less they understand the consequences as a result.

Interesting.

edit to add - Speaking of people not thinking carefully about what they wish for...The (unfunny) comedienne, Kathy Griffin, illustrated it better (without saying a single word) than an entire chorus of 320 million people screaming in unison could have ever said it when she held out an effigy of Donald Trump's severed head on stage.  She thought she was being funny, and millions of shortsighted people "wished" with all their hearts in that moment it was true.  Griffin would later say she never thought such a stunt could end her entire career, but (thankfully) it did.  She was "wishing" in that moment to get rich from stroking the tide of liberal public opinion.  She was wrong, and she found out in, in short order, the meaning of the phrase..."unintended consequences".  Ironically, today people still wish for such a crazy thing, which is tantamount to the JFK assassination, and I suspect people today in their shortsightedness would gleefully dance on Trump's grave.  Trump, nor Biden, nor Obama, Bush or any other president is the point here.  The point is, make sure you understand what you wish for because the consequences of having your wish granted might not grant the result you expect.
(06-16-2024, 02:09 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: So, basically "Big Brother" completely unmasked.  Absolute control...of everything. 

Right on dude - reckon that 'full interview'' with Catherine Austen Fitts should be mandatory viewing for everyone.

Would say this article is also well worth a full read.

Quote:I believe that Gates and the pharma and biotech industries are literally reaching to create a global control grid by installing digital interface components and hooking us up to Microsoft’s new $10 billion JEDI cloud at the Department of Defense as well as Amazon’s multibillion cloud contract for the CIA that is shared with all U.S. intelligence agencies.

The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine

Doubt very much whether it's being covered in the corporate media but also turns out a U.S. Court has recently ruled that 'COVID mRNA injectables Are NOT Vaccines".

What a shocker.

Quote:And speaking of the injections, you might recall that during the height of the planscamdemic, the health Tsars were literally changing the lexical definitions the term "vaccine" itself, in order to foster people's acceptance of the more radically experimental versions of the injections, the so-called "mRNA vaccines." Well, now the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals has issued a ruling declaring that the planscamdemic injections do not qualify as vaccines under any traditional medical definition of the term.

PLANSCAMDEMIC NARRATIVE COLLAPSE AND BLOWBACK

(06-16-2024, 02:09 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Why even have humans at that point?  If slaves is the end-game, then why mess around with beings which can get sick, need to be fed, have emotions..

I think they'd prefer many of us 'not here' mate and just think of the possibilities from 'bad actors' when it comes to abusing hardware humans via biological software 'operating systems'.

The literature is full of these insecure, eugenicist freaks labelling humanity as 'useless eaters', 'human weeds', 'reckless breeders' etc.. (not to mention promoting selective genocide, death panels, forced sterilizations etc.) so I get the distinct impression they don't like us very much.

Don't know if in their eyes we are genuinely obsolete (or just a genuine threat) but here's the Malaysian Prime Minister warning everyone about how 'globalist elites' want to 'kill billions of people' back in 2007.

Beer