deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for the best illustrations possible.
Hey all - I'm scouring the internet for images (mainly illustrations based on eyewitness accounts) of humanoids/visitors, their uniforms, and the symbols seen on them.

Triangles, triskelions, serpents, dragons, geometric patters, lines, shapes and symbols of all descriptions. I figured if anyone knew of a cache online of this material, it would be someone here.

Best I've found are by David Chace, Steve Neill, Kesara, and Michael Schratt's illustrations, which really only cover craft.

Mario Woods had mentioned that his encounter at Minot AFB included Greys wearing epaulets on their shoulders as part of their uniforms. I thought the idea of that was fascinating. So I've been going through everything I can to catalog the symbology, colors and design found on the visitors.

Any suggestions are welcome :)
(06-17-2024, 04:08 AM)Aspen_Davis Wrote: Hey all - I'm scouring the internet for images (mainly illustrations based on eyewitness accounts) of humanoids/visitors, their uniforms, and the symbols seen on them.

Hi mate once put together a collection on ATS involving illustrations based on eyewitness accounts (and there are quite a few examples all throughout the thread).

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports

Beer