deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets just debunk this.
So, this story came from New York Post:
'UFO' whizzes past Poland-bound airplane, video shows (nypost.com)
Quote: A flight attendant believes she captured the moment a hot pink “UFO” nonchalantly buzzed past her plane as it soared above Europe.
Four unusually shaped pink orbs blinked clearly against the dark nighttime sky, distinctly separate from the cityscape down below, the video she shot shows.
“I’ve been a flight attendant for a year and have never seen anything like this,” Wizz Air worker Denisa Tanase, 36, told SWNS.
The UK native didn’t initially notice the odd sight when she filmed it on her flight from Luton, England to Syzmany, Poland.

Now pink is one of Wizz Air's corporate logo colors, and the flight attendant even points this out in the story:
Quote: “It was a weird shape, like a circle flashing pink. At first, we thought maybe it was a reflection of our pink uniform but on the video, you can see the motion — you can see it’s flying.”

What makes me believe that she is only seeing something reflected back in the window is that she states:
Quote: “But when I checked the video 20 minutes later I spotted it and I spoke to the pilot to ask if they knew anything. Everyone was confused — they hadn’t seen anything while flying and there had been no turbulence.

Now if nobody else saw these flying around, and even the pilots were not aware of these flying around, then isn't it most likely that the items she saw were just reflections in the window?

Ok, so now why does this matter at all. Well, I'm concerned that a new UFO-Panic is going to get shoved on the public, and stories like these that are not being vetted before being printed is going to be the norm like they were back in the 1940s-60s. The more of these stories that get shoved out to the public, the more we need to debunk the frauds and HOAXes as quickly as possible in order to concern ourselves with possible real UFO/UAP events. 

What's your take on this UFO seen by Wizz Airlines? 
And not to capitalize on this, how does everyone else feel about this renewed interest in the UFO/UAP phenomenon?
(01-17-2024, 03:19 AM)guyfriday Wrote: So, this story came from New York Post:
'UFO' whizzes past Poland-bound airplane, video shows (nypost.com)

Now pink is one of Wizz Air's corporate logo colors, and the flight attendant even points this out in the story:

What makes me believe that she is only seeing something reflected back in the window is that she states:

Now if nobody else saw these flying around, and even the pilots were not aware of these flying around, then isn't it most likely that the items she saw were just reflections in the window?

Ok, so now why does this matter at all. Well, I'm concerned that a new UFO-Panic is going to get shoved on the public, and stories like these that are not being vetted before being printed is going to be the norm like they were back in the 1940s-60s. The more of these stories that get shoved out to the public, the more we need to debunk the frauds and HOAXes as quickly as possible in order to concern ourselves with possible real UFO/UAP events. 

What's your take on this UFO seen by Wizz Airlines? 
And not to capitalize on this, how does everyone else feel about this renewed interest in the UFO/UAP phenomenon?

That`s not UFO IMO...

Yes they ramping up UFO/UAP phenomenon i think ..
No one saw it but it came out on film.  And it looks more like a spirit than a UFO to me.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
I've tried looking at the video but don't actually get any video (I get ads... oh yay.)

It does look as if she's captured a reflection of the passenger reading lights.  You wouldn't see light from the moon on the other side of the plane (not enough light) or from city sources.  So it has to be in-cabin.

[Image: 2024-see-swns-story-swtpufo-75027595.jpg...all&w=1024]
Agree that it's an artifact of reflection or glare. I have seen these "I was looking at the video later and..." ufo, rod, orb, whatever. If you didn't see it with your own eyes, it definitely isn't going to add clarity turning into a few pixels in a pic or vid. You saw it at the time and your brain knew it was some random reflection so didn't even log it.

That said, I am firmly in the UFO/alien camp as far as existence goes.
Pink "UFO" (reflection on the window) filmed by Wizz Air (a very pink airline) flight attendant; sounds like clever stealth marketing at best.

Be wary of how ufology is being utilized these days.