deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
James O’Keefe: I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera.
twitter: Link
Quote:I have evidence that exposes the CIA, and it’s on camera. I am working on releasing a story that I believe is the most important of my entire career.  

Do you think it’s a coincidence that right at this moment I am subject to an endless series of attacks?  

This is obviously a sophisticated information operation designed to stop me from releasing this story. I’m sure you recognize they are masters of using half-truths and innuendos to raise doubt against people who don’t deserve it. It’s meant to consume my time and energy and make me back down.  

But I’m not going to let it work. Rest assured, nothing will stop me from releasing this story.  

I urge my followers and supporters to take note of every person participating because this is a time when people reveal themselves for who they are.

Hope he doesn’t commit suicide with two to the back of the head. 

He’s crazy for not posting it already, they obviously know he’s done it. 

I think this Twitter user expressed it best: Link
Quote:ExumaDude @sbrandes  
I just don't understand why you aren't releasing it immediately? For Christ sakes, the CIA killed JFK. Put it out there already before the get rid of the story or even worse. ?

Prayers for O’Keefe. 

Will post video once here in this thread when it drops on April 29th.
I don't see the connection between his tweet and the idea that this is about the JFK assassination(s).  There are many things that could be 'exposed' that aren't that.  Is that a supposition or maybe wishful thinking?

I just hope this isn't another instance where the "evidence" is some hapless fool blathering on (that can subsequently be claimed as someone talking crap to elevate themselves in the eyes of the covert interviewer.)  That kind of evidence is weak.

No disrespect intended, but that kind of journalism can sometimes be more theater than the 'produced' kind... like "reality TV."
That was a random twitter users opinion, not O’Keefe.

Sorry if including it was confusing. 

I look forward to every new O’Keefe expose.

he’s one of the few investigate journalists left.
OMG it's OMG.

Okeefe tells us he is sitting on the biggest story of his career. This story is going to expose the CIA and he has proof on camera. What a great promise.

My questions are few but simple. Are we kidding ourselves here? The CIA? He is about to bust he CIA and they haven't put him in a lake somewhere yet? This ain't a couple of phone operators at an abortion clinic, this is the CIA.

And he announces it? ''Hey CIA, I'm a gonna bust your balls and the world will know'', oh yeah, this makes sense.

He goes on in this release to pledge that he will never step down though the forces of evil are persecuting him and blocking him every inch of the way. Well sure they are James , what would anyone suspect who is about to bust the CIA.

Enough of the simple questions. Oh, one more. Do we really think that this will amount to anything more than simple air gushing from his mouth so that he can continue to remain relevant?
We will know tomorrow

*shrug*
So what if he has
Nobody will do anything, no one will be held accountable and it will blow over in a couple of weeks 
“who” are “they” accountable to?
(04-28-2024, 10:23 AM)Creaky Wrote: So what if he has
Nobody will do anything, no one will be held accountable and it will blow over in a couple of weeks 
“who” are “they” accountable to?

*munches on black pills*

yep
Quote:BREAKING – EXPOSING THE CIA: “So the agencies kind of, like, all got together and said, we’re not gonna tell Trump…Director of the CIA would keep [information from Trump]…” A project manager working in Cyber Operations for the  @CIA  and an  @NSAGov  contractor with top-secret clearance working for  @Deloitte , Amjad Fseisi, is caught on undercover cameras implicating the highest levels of the intelligence agencies, including “The executive staff. We’re talking about the director and his subordinates,” former CIA Directors “Gina Haspel....And I believe Mike Pompeo did the same thing too,” “kept information from him [Trump] because we knew he’d fucking disclose it.” Amjad reasons “There are certain people that would…give him a high-level overview but never give him any details. You know why? Because he’ll leak those details...He’s a Russian asset. He’s owned by the fucking Russians.”  @mikepompeo   

Amjad reveals to OMG’s Undercover American Swiper that intel agencies not only kept intelligence information from a sitting United States President and Commander-In-Chief, they also used FISA to spy on  @realDonaldTrump  and his team and are still monitoring President Trump according to Amjad who says, “We monitor everything.” Amjad adds “we also have people that monitor his ex-wife. He likes to use burner phones” – information only an insider with access to highly sensitive information would state.  

“We steal it [information]” and “We hack other countries just like that,” Amjad, who states he currently works on the CIA’s China Mission Center, explains how intel agencies obtain information. He also describes a broken intelligence system where “We don’t share information across agencies” because the CIA is “very reluctant” to share information with the “careless” NSA.
Video now on Twitter.

Gaetz calling for investigation:
Quote:BREAKING: I’m formally calling on the
@Weaponization
Subcommittee to immediately launch an investigation into
@OKeefeMedia
Group’s bombshell report containing video evidence that American intelligence agencies withheld intelligence from President Donald Trump before & during his presidency and used Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) authorities to spy on President Trump.
Twitter

8pm EST O’Keefe is live on a Twitter space: Link

looks like this is a big one.

I’m too black pilled to hope.
Have not most, if not all, of these allegations already been "exposed" to scrutiny?  I fail to understand the "breaking" nature of the report, nor the "bombshell" facts that are dropping.  I'm not certain how to take this "news."  What is "different" about this now?

Not meaning to be sarcastic, just maybe a bit confused.
There is a huge difference between random speculation and incriminating video evidence.

This is usable in court.

he lists several laws broken in video.

black pilled me also doesn’t expect the original thirst trap handlers to goto jail.

thirst trap vs thirst trap?

[Image: latest?cb=20210131144608]