deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro
Hi to everyone here. I hope this site takes off and grows. I can't offer much except membership and traffic but every little helps. That's the reason for this post really!

On ATS I just write little rhymes and make the odd comment.  I'm sure I'm not a popular fellow there but it takes all sorts to build a community. I'll find a niche here somewhere!

About me.

I'm just an old guy with seven grandkids. I have a nineteen year old grandson living with me. He has been with me for over four years. It's been a long shift! I had to move home to take care of him. His mum couldn't cope.
I don't have a mobile phone as it made me too accessible and without it I have found some freedom. I just use the laptop and my landline.
I'm a guitar player. I write songs and stuff, that's how I ended up writing little rhymes on ATS.

Sorry about the uninteresting intro but I just wanted to post something on the site. I have a few little poems almost finished so I'll post them on here rather than on ATS. That's just a heads up lol.

If you got this far, thanks for reading!
Midcon, welcome onboard. I enjoy reading a broad range of views from people with different backgrounds.
Thanks for the welcome xpert, I appreciate it!

I tried to 'rate' your comment and your introduction but a notice pops up that I've exceeded my ratiing allowance for today!
(11-20-2023, 03:14 AM)midicon Wrote: Hi to everyone here. I hope this site takes off and grows. I can't offer much except membership and traffic but every little helps. That's the reason for this post really!

On ATS I just write little rhymes and make odd comment.  I'm sure I'm not a popular fellow there but it takes all sorts to build a community. I'll find a niche here somewhere!

About me.

I'm just an old guy with seven grandkids. I have a nineteen year old grandson living with me. He has been with me for over four years. It's been a long shift! I had to move home to take care of him. His mum couldn't cope.
I don't have a mobile phone as it made me too accessible and without it I have found some freedom. I just use the laptop and my landline.
I'm a guitar player. I write songs and stuff, that's how I ended up writing little rhymes on ATS.

Sorry about the uninteresting intro but I just wanted to post something on the site. I have a few little poems almost finished so I'll post them on here rather than on ATS. That's just a heads up lol.

Really happy that you've joined us! Let me know if you need help with anything. Tumble
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Thanks TSK, I'll probably need help at some point lol!
(11-20-2023, 03:14 AM)midicon Wrote: Hi to everyone here. I hope this site takes off and grows. I can't offer much except membership and traffic but every little helps. That's the reason for this post really!

On ATS I just write little rhymes and make the odd comment.  I'm sure I'm not a popular fellow there but it takes all sorts to build a community. I'll find a niche here somewhere!

About me.

Hi my friend! Your writing is amazing. There is a new shinny writers form here! Good to see you!
Thanks Quantum, it's good to have a friend here!

Thanks too for that 'amazing' comment!

You have the gift of poetry!
You've made it! Howdy!

You're definitely selling yourself short.
You're also excellent at asking questions and finding holes in the thinking of people... lol
(11-20-2023, 04:36 AM)FurPerson Wrote: You've made it! Howdy!

You're definitely selling yourself short.
You're also excellent at asking questions and finding holes in the thinking of people... lol

Hi FurPerson! I did make it and it's your fault lol. If I get into a fight I'm blaming you!

Seriously though, you make great comments on ATS. I'm always impressed and find myself agreeing with you.

We do like picking holes in other's thinking!

Thank you FurPerson
(11-20-2023, 04:12 AM)Quantum12 Wrote:

About me.

Hi my friend! Your writing is amazing. There is a new shinny writers form here! Good to see you!

Anyone who wants a writer badge, let me know.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]