deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Im onboard the new vessel.
I'm not really sure of the correct protocol, after coming here from ATS, but I just felt it was polite to say Hi!
(11-18-2023, 02:13 PM)chr0naut Wrote: I'm not really sure of the correct protocol, after coming here from ATS, but I just felt it was polite to say Hi!

Hello and welcome!
(11-18-2023, 02:13 PM)chr0naut Wrote: I'm not really sure of the correct protocol, after coming here from ATS, but I just felt it was polite to say Hi!

very polite.

hi.

Still figuring out how this thing works and what not and trying to find a cool subject for a first thread. But I assume for a while it will be more like blogging than discussing with only 15 members or what?
Still figuring out how to use the site also, but I'll most likely post international world news, but I do have an interest in Science though and music in general.

Hi back! Nice to see you!
(11-18-2023, 02:42 PM)FurPerson Wrote: very polite.

hi.

Still figuring out how this thing works and what not and trying to find a cool subject for a first thread. But I assume for a while it will be more like blogging than discussing with only 15 members or what?

Not as long as you'd probably think. The great multitude will appear soon enough.
[Image: marx.png]

Howdy. Thumbup Thumbup Beer 

I think the protocol is to relax and enjoy the conversations. TSK has done a great job building this place!
The gray zone has no protocol. It is a much simpler world when everything was black or white. Getting through that gray zone does my head in as well.

At least there is something we can agree on, deny ignorance.

Free Assange,
Good to see you didn't miss the departure time. Careful leaning on things, the paint's still a bit wet in places!  Tumble

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper