deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm here, I found it, wisdom lover here.
Kia ora ē te whānau. Ko Cloudbuster2 toku ingoa.
Hello everyone, I'm Cloudbuster2, was once Cloudbuster, then Cloudbuster1 on another website that was threatening to close down, you probably can guess which one. So thank full there is another place.
Kia pai te ra *have a great day*.
I have yet to get an avatar, I always struggle with how to get a picture of my own the right size, any advice appreciated.
(05-19-2024, 12:40 PM)Cloudbuster2 Wrote: Kia ora ē te whānau. Ko Cloudbuster2 toku ingoa.
Hello everyone, I'm Cloudbuster2, was once Cloudbuster, then Cloudbuster1 on another website that was threatening to close down, you probably can guess which one. So thank full there is another place.
I have yet to get an avatar, I always struggle with how to get a picture of my own the right size, any advice appreciated.

Welcome Cloudbuster2!  

Many of us arrived from the same place as you.  
But the important thing is that you HAVE arrived!
 How To Change Your Avatar, Mini Profile Background Color, & Background Image 
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread

Great threads for the information you need... and great folks willing to sort you out.

Enjoy, and see you soon!

MM
Thank you, I will try to sort out my avatar after work. Have a great day or night whereveryou are.
(05-19-2024, 01:04 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome Cloudbuster2!  

Many of us arrived from the same place as you.  
But the important thing is that you HAVE arrived!
 How To Change Your Avatar, Mini Profile Background Color, & Background Image 
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread

Great threads for the information you need... and great folks willing to sort you out.

Enjoy, and see you soon!

MM
(05-19-2024, 12:40 PM)Cloudbuster2 Wrote: Kia ora ē te whānau. Ko Cloudbuster2 toku ingoa.

Welcome Cloudbuster. Have a greeat time here.

If you need help with an avatar just let me know.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.