deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I like the new digs
I have been on and off ATS since 2012 with the same basic nickname (not this one) so new fresh start here it appears.  My name over there was or is TheTardis and TheTardis2 since I got locked out of the first account and cant get the email to open it back up.  Either way,  Glad to be here and hope this place takes off as well as ATS.  I hate to lose all of that history over there if that place ever goes away.  Lots of good reading from the past but oh well.  Thanks to whoever set this one up and lets hope it stays.
You could've been Tardis here, or even Re-Tardis.

Welcome.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(06-12-2024, 08:37 AM)Parcival Wrote: I have been on and off ATS since 2012 with the same basic nickname (not this one) so new fresh start here it appears.  My name over there was or is TheTardis and TheTardis2 since I got locked out of the first account and cant get the email to open it back up.  Either way,  Glad to be here and hope this place takes off as well as ATS.  I hate to lose all of that history over there if that place ever goes away.  Lots of good reading from the past but oh well.  Thanks to whoever set this one up and lets hope it stays.

Welcome!

Settle down, every seat is a window seat, we're going places.

We will all miss the giant repository that is ATS... but let's not yet give up hope.

Who knows? The world sometimes works.
(06-12-2024, 03:42 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome!

Settle down, every seat is a window seat, we're going places.

[Image: NqjBfB2.jpg]

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(06-12-2024, 08:37 AM)Parcival Wrote: I have been on and off ATS since 2012 with the same basic nickname (not this one) so new fresh start here it appears.  My name over there was or is TheTardis and TheTardis2 since I got locked out of the first account and cant get the email to open it back up.  Either way,  Glad to be here and hope this place takes off as well as ATS.  I hate to lose all of that history over there if that place ever goes away.  Lots of good reading from the past but oh well.  Thanks to whoever set this one up and lets hope it stays.

I like the new name, but I was just getting used to Tardia2  Duh

Welcome to our new Home!!!!!!
 [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]