deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unending hunger
Greetings Seekers of the Shadows
  • Once, in the labyrinthine depths of cyberspace, there existed a realm known as AboveTopSecret. It whispered secrets, harbored mysteries, until it vanished like a ghost in the night. But my quest? It persists, a flame burning in the darkness.
  • Now, I stand at the threshold of a new enigma. This forum, my next descent, where curiosity dances with uncertainty. As a wanderer of the unknown, I am drawn to the shadows, where truth and illusion intertwine like lovers.
  • Here, I embark on a journey to unravel conspiracies, decipher cryptic messages, and unlock the secrets that lurk in the silence. The allure of the unseen and the thrill of revelation propel me forward, each discovery a thread in the tapestry of the unknown.
  • The quest for truth is an odyssey without end, a labyrinth without escape. But in the depths of darkness, I find my purpose. The shadows beckon. Let us heed their call and embrace the mysteries that lie within.
Go for it!

You have some good wind in your sails and a clear horizon.

I look forward to joining you in some of your voyages.

Beer Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-24-2024, 02:49 PM)Spacespider Wrote:
Greetings Seekers of the Shadows
  • Once, in the labyrinthine depths of cyberspace, there existed a realm known as AboveTopSecret. It whispered secrets, harbored mysteries, until it vanished like a ghost in the night. But my quest? It persists, a flame burning in the darkness.
  • Now, I stand at the threshold of a new enigma. This forum, my next descent, where curiosity dances with uncertainty. As a wanderer of the unknown, I am drawn to the shadows, where truth and illusion intertwine like lovers.
  • Here, I embark on a journey to unravel conspiracies, decipher cryptic messages, and unlock the secrets that lurk in the silence. The allure of the unseen and the thrill of revelation propel me forward, each discovery a thread in the tapestry of the unknown.
  • The quest for truth is an odyssey without end, a labyrinth without escape. But in the depths of darkness, I find my purpose. The shadows beckon. Let us heed their call and embrace the mysteries that lie within.

There are passages, and there are passages.  It required some engineering, but a new chasm has been uncovered.  From there all the mysteries and questions remain untapped in darkness... we have brought light, and the search continues unabated.

There are many dancers here, each with their rhythms, their music, their vision... and they gather in a spirit of exploration and understanding.  Here they isolate the illusions, delineate the facts, try to infer the truth, separating the wheat from the chaff.

In all things human there are plans and motivations, each to be quantified; the tapestry can be seen here from front and back.

Which is to say...,

Welcome SpaceSpider!

Weave us a web, to capture the treasures we know are here.
(05-24-2024, 02:49 PM)Spacespider Wrote: The quest for truth is an odyssey without end, a labyrinth without escape. But in the depths of darkness, I find my purpose. The shadows beckon. Let us heed their call and embrace the mysteries that lie within.

Greetings from the eternal rat maze, otherwise known as life.