deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi. I made it here at last.
Hi folks, just a quick intro to say hello and it's nice to be here.

Not sure what to expect or what I may be able to bring to the party but we'll see.

btw..thanks to those who started this place. Thumbup

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
Welcome, is your avatar your artwork? Very nice almost psychedelic.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(02-18-2024, 09:51 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Welcome, is your avatar your artwork? Very nice almost psychedelic.

Hi there, yes, it is my artwork. I created a whole bunch of new artwork last year with the intention of printing, framing and selling it maybe. I have giant copies of much of my work after finding a great "upscaler' on line. "IMG2GO.com". I'm talking MURAL size lol.

I'll post more examples if people are interested and perhaps start a new thread to do so.

Thumbup

(02-19-2024, 09:38 AM)Nerb Wrote: Hi there, yes, it is my artwork. I created a whole bunch of new artwork last year with the intention of printing, framing and selling it maybe. I have giant copies of much of my work after finding a great "upscaler' on line. "IMG2GO.com". I'm talking MURAL size lol.

I'll post more examples if people are interested and perhaps start a new thread to do so.

Thumbup

Yes please, by all means!  I would greatly enjoy seeing your art.  But remember, we want you in our discussions too!

Welcome... so glad you're here!
(02-19-2024, 11:30 AM)Maxmars Wrote: Yes please, by all means!  I would greatly enjoy seeing your art.  But remember, we want you in our discussions too!

Welcome... so glad you're here!

Of course. It's mainly why I'm here.

cheers.

(02-18-2024, 01:02 PM)Nerb Wrote: Hi folks, just a quick intro to say hello and it's nice to be here.

Not sure what to expect or what I may be able to bring to the party but we'll see.

Welcome to the Next Chapter ;)
(02-18-2024, 01:02 PM)Nerb Wrote: Hi folks, just a quick intro to say hello and it's nice to be here.

Hello and welcome Thumbup

Providing no harm is done, bring yourself to the party. [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
(03-20-2024, 01:35 AM)xpert11 Wrote: Providing no harm is done, bring yourself to the party. [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif]

I bring party to the party.

Yay. Beer Beer