Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hi Everyone :)
Long time ATS user/lurker jumping ship, I am really looking forward to this site becoming what ATS was in its heyday,
Stoked for the discussions to come! Much love to you all. stay safe!
Hi there!
Moving sucks, but the new house is really nice!
Heya!   Welcome!

hmmmmmmmmmm.   I didn't know that Chiefsmom was here!! weeeeeeeeeee!   Welcome and glad to see you both!!

This place is, to me, like when I moved from home to a utilitarian studio in college.   No, Mom didn't cook for me anymore.  No, the heat isn't always on, and the a/c was quirky, but is was MINE.   It was ALL mine.  And that was worth everything.  Nobody could screw with my space.   I might be cold some nights, and I had to learn to cook for myself, but I had dozens of friends around me in the same situation, and we learned to make it work.  Together.  We learned to wrangle our space and the rules and the world around us, and years later when we all graduated and left to go about our lives, we all desperately missed the simple times in our own rooms, where we shared a storage room and a bathroom.  

Well, enjoy these simple times.   Still I predict that this place will soon rapidly expand, and years down the road, we will all talk about where we were when we came here 'in the olden days.'  ;o)
(04-22-2024, 11:20 AM)NeoAstra Wrote: Long time ATS user/lurker jumping ship, I am really looking forward to this site becoming what ATS was in its heyday,

So happy you made it here!

Welcome and great news...

Please enjoy the appetizers, we'll put something on for you!
(04-22-2024, 11:20 AM)NeoAstra Wrote: Long time ATS user/lurker jumping ship, I am really looking forward to this site becoming what ATS was in its heyday,

I'm glad to have you on board the good Deny Ignorance ship.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.