deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi ya! New Member here.
Hi All ! 

Found this posted on a recent ATS thread about if ATS is to be sold or not..personally..i'm tried of the drama it's received. (been a member of ATS since...2009?)

With THAT being said, I was shocked to see some ATS long time Members here! LOL...nice to be in good company even if we agree to disagree! I decided to use my old ATS username  Tumble  going to spend the next few days to get to know this site better and whatnot. 

Well, I hope to make new friends and touch bases with some old ones. See you on the threads! 

~Komodo
(05-26-2024, 05:48 PM)Komodo Wrote: Hi All ! 

Found this posted on a recent ATS thread about if ATS is to be sold or not..personally..i'm tried of the drama it's received. (been a member of ATS since...2009?)

With THAT being said, I was shocked to see some ATS long time Members here! LOL...nice to be in good company even if we agree to disagree! I decided to use my old ATS username  Tumble  going to spend the next few days to get to know this site better and whatnot. 

Well, I hope to make new friends and touch bases with some old ones. See you on the threads! 

~Komodo

It's great that you're here!

Big Welcome!

Big News... no drama.
(05-26-2024, 06:11 PM)Maxmars Wrote: It's great that you're here!

Big Welcome!

Big News... no drama.
]

Thx God! Good to see you here Maxmars it's been a while.
(05-26-2024, 05:48 PM)Komodo Wrote: Found this posted on a recent ATS thread about if ATS is to be sold or not..personally..i'm tried of the drama it's received. (been a member of ATS since...2009?)

Welcome to Deny Ignorance, a drama free zone.