Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Anyone Else Here Seen the Triangles?
I've posted about this at a few other sites, but I always like to get new opinions and stories.

I've seen two craft in my lifetime that I can't explain, both happened at night. The first time was over 10 years ago. I went outside at work for a smoke, and looked up to the stars like I normally do. I saw what appeared to be a satellite, they look like stars moving in a steady trajectory.

I got the feeling this thing was very high up, or in space. It was slightly bigger and brighter than other satellites I've seen, but it moved in the same way, straight and steady. All of a sudden it moved in a strange way, along the same trajectory, but it looked like it was repeatedly being shot out of a cannon. A rapid acceleration/stop/acceleration/stop. That happened a few times until it went beyond my line of sight past some buildings.

Now for the triangle I saw, this happened about 2 years ago. I left work, and at the time I took a train to get home. It's a 3 minute walk to the station, down a single road. I'm walking down this road, about 9:30 pm, and this craft flew directly over me, I'd say it was roughly 90 feet in length, and about 400 feet up in the air. I couldn't make out the shape of the craft, but it had 3 white lights in a triangle formation, with a blinking red light in the center.

It wasn't going particularly fast, it cruised a long until it went beyond a tree line maybe half mile away. To give a speed reference, from the time I saw it overhead until the time it was gone, was about 15-20 seconds. It didn't hit me until it was gone that it was completely silent. It was a calm, quiet night, and it didn't even produce a hum. There's a lot of air traffic where I work, I often see Cessnas and larger craft, you can hear them clearly even at a far greater distance. This craft also lacked the red and green lights which I thought were required by law.

I used to make fun of people for not capturing these things on video, but it never crossed my mind until it was well gone. I was trying to wrap my head around what I was seeing.

Anybody seen anything similar?
Thanks for sharing. Cetrainly sounds interesting and I know how people often say "pics or it didn't happen" but when the eyes are straining to imput what the heck something is and not wanting to miss a thing, grabbing a camera and having to turn away is probably too hard to do.

I've not seen any "craft" myself but seen a few wierd things I cannot explain. Apparent stars that shine and turn off a few times never to be seen again, and the biggie was an orange basketball size glowing orb at a distance of about 12 feet away. It rose up out of undergrowth, travelled right and disappeared in front of our eyes. I was with a friend in a Welsh forest in the UK so not something I could debate as imagination.

Watch The Skies. Thumbup

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
In 2014 my spouse took a photo while visiting family at Hollywood Beach and unknowingly captured an orb by the building we were stationed. None of us saw or knew anything of the orb but suddenly I tasted electricity, our hair stood on end, even ponytails! We feared a lightning bolt but there was nothing just an electrical charge. After we returned home did we notice the orb in the photos. We submitted it to Dr. Stephen Greer who posted it on his website. A light digging also revealed others had witnessed a UFO in the area on the same day.
(04-24-2024, 03:55 PM)Nerb Wrote: Thanks for sharing. Cetrainly sounds interesting and I know how people often say "pics or it didn't happen" but when the eyes are straining to imput what the heck something is and not wanting to miss a thing, grabbing a camera and having to turn away is probably too hard to do.

I've not seen any "craft" myself but seen a few wierd things I cannot explain. Apparent stars that shine and turn off a few times never to be seen again, and the biggie was an orange basketball size glowing orb at a distance of about 12 feet away. It rose up out of undergrowth, travelled right and disappeared in front of our eyes. I was with a friend in a Welsh forest in the UK so not something I could deny was actually there.

Watch The Skies. Thumbup

The UK seems to be a real hotspot for those orb-type sightings.

(04-24-2024, 03:58 PM)UnRepentant Harlequin Wrote: In 2014 my spouse took a photo while visiting family at Hollywood Beach and unknowingly captured an orb by the building we were stationed. None of us saw or knew anything of the orb but suddenly I tasted electricity, our hair stood on end, even ponytails! We feared a lightning bolt but there was nothing just an electrical charge. After we returned home did we notice the orb in the photos. We submitted it to Dr. Stephen Greer who posted it on his website. A light digging also revealed others had witnessed a UFO in the area on the same day.

Steven Greer, I want to believe him so badly, but he makes it hard sometimes. I've followed him for a long time, all the way back to the original National Press Club event. He's done a lot of good work, in my opinion, on making people aware of the topic, but damn, that moth picture he posted on his website killed me. I don't bash him for charging lots of money for his events, the CE-5 stuff- gotta fund those documentaries somehow.

Still really cool though that he posted your picture specifically. Did he follow up with you at all about what you saw?
(04-24-2024, 04:40 PM)Schmoe Wrote: The UK seems to be a real hotspot for those orb-type sightings.

Wales is the hotspot in the UK from what I've read and experienced.

Check this out for amazing...

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3I6tZnpxk]

(04-24-2024, 02:33 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I've posted about this at a few other sites, but I always like to get new opinions and stories.

I've seen two craft in my lifetime that I can't explain, both happened at night. The first time was over 10 years ago. I went outside at work for a smoke, and looked up to the stars like I normally do. I saw what appeared to be a satellite, they look like stars moving in a steady trajectory.

I got the feeling this thing was very high up, or in space. It was slightly bigger and brighter than other satellites I've seen, but it moved in the same way, straight and steady. All of a sudden it moved in a strange way, along the same trajectory, but it looked like it was repeatedly being shot out of a cannon. A rapid acceleration/stop/acceleration/stop. That happened a few times until it went beyond my line of sight past some buildings.

Now for the triangle I saw, this happened about 2 years ago. I left work, and at the time I took a train to get home. It's a 3 minute walk to the station, down a single road. I'm walking down this road, about 9:30 pm, and this craft flew directly over me, I'd say it was roughly 90 feet in length, and about 400 feet up in the air. I couldn't make out the shape of the craft, but it had 3 white lights in a triangle formation, with a blinking red light in the center.

It wasn't going particularly fast, it cruised a long until it went beyond a tree line maybe half mile away. To give a speed reference, from the time I saw it overhead until the time it was gone, was about 15-20 seconds. It didn't hit me until it was gone that it was completely silent. It was a calm, quiet night, and it didn't even produce a hum. There's a lot of air traffic where I work, I often see Cessnas and larger craft, you can hear them clearly even at a far greater distance. This craft also lacked the red and green lights which I thought were required by law.

I used to make fun of people for not capturing these things on video, but it never crossed my mind until it was well gone. I was trying to wrap my head around what I was seeing.

Anybody seen anything similar?

I've seen a triangle. It's a strange situation that happened to me and don't mention it very much for fear of sounding crazy. I'm still not sure what happened exactly I can only seem to remember fragments of my experience.

Peace.
(04-24-2024, 09:11 PM)Lichter daraus Wrote: I've seen a triangle. It's a strange situation that happened to me and don't mention it very much for fear of sounding crazy. I'm still not sure what happened exactly I can only seem to remember fragments of my experience.

Peace.

Funny you mention that, I forgot to add in my post about the triangle I saw:

I have a buddy at work I talk to all the time about this stuff, and I didn't even tell him about it until a few weeks later. Same reason, it seemed so unbelievable, and I didn't want him to think I was a liar.
(04-24-2024, 04:40 PM)Schmoe Wrote: No. No other contact from Dr. Greer.
However, I did reach out once more to him. He spoke of contacting aliens telepathically, which I do believe how we are meant to communicate.
The UK seems to be a real hotspot for those orb-type sightings.

Steven Greer, I want to believe him so badly, but he makes it hard sometimes. I've followed him for a long time, all the way back to the original

I read where Greer grew up in North Carolina, so while on vacation, I sat in a quiet room and focused. I imagined the Milky Way, third planet from the sun, North American continent, The USA, North Carolina. I imagined our trip to where we were from home to the mountains of North Carolina. I thought with all my being and just as I was getting closer to where we were, I was summoned by family to participate in a round of pool. Lost my concentration and carried on.
After we returned home, I saw in the local news that many people sited and photographed a triangular object of the unidentifiable kind above my grocery store.

It gave me chills but you be the judge of what you can handle. Did I make contact? Or was it a mere coincidence? I have a theory about coincidences, but again, you decide what you can believe. National Press Club event. He's done a lot of good work, in my opinion, on making people aware of the topic, but damn, that moth picture he posted on his website killed me. I don't bash him for charging lots of money for his events, the CE-5 stuff- gotta fund those documentaries somehow.

Still really cool though that he posted your picture specifically. Did he follow up with you at all apologies, I am using an outdated platform so I cannot edit, not see what I type. I can only view after I submit and I still cannot edit properly. about what you saw?

No worries on the formatting, I see what you wrote.

Super interesting on the triangle appearing where you were imagining. The more I learn about the UFO topic, the more I believe that there's a link between it and consciousness. We understand very little of consciousness- where it begins, where it goes when we die, or what powers it might possess. It's another reason I've been so interested in near death experiences, OBEs, etc.

Were you a member at ATS? Do you remembers Astro's post about the black triangles? I'm hoping he was legit, because that post tied together a lot of things for me, including the "satellite" I saw. It seemed like what he was talking about with the Orion craft. It's the only time I've read a description that seemed to fit the way it moved.
(04-24-2024, 11:35 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Super interesting on the triangle appearing where you were imagining. The more I learn about the UFO topic, the more I believe that there's a link between it and consciousness. We understand very little of consciousness- where it begins, where it goes when we die, or what powers it might possess. It's another reason I've been so interested in near death experiences, OBEs, etc.

I've often considered "manifestation" as the reason we sometimes see things we don't understand or believe. With the conscious instead of the subconscious in control, maybe we have more power to do things we imagine than we know. Belief, Practice and Perseverance eh?

Like looking up at the night sky when we first go outside and immediately seeing something all because we subconsciously had a "blip" of a possibility determined by our unfolding future actions. How many times have we heard or read "I went outside for a smoke..."? Maybe we just lack Faith and the things we see always seem by accident.

Kinda reminds me of the really great movie "Donnie Darko" when he sees the liquid-like projections protruding from his Dad, Sister and his own chest that are the precursor to their actions. It's when he goes upstairs to find his Dad's gun I think.

I had a few days of incredible syncronicity a couple of years ago where everything that was happening had no forethought at all. It was perfection of time, like needing something and it was right there infront of me or the feeling of just doing things and knowing they were absolutely inevitable and right without the need for thought. Crazy times I tell you. But bliss.

We see what we want to see maybe and the world is what we make it? ...Except the lottery numbers because it's fixed so you can't win regardless, although I do believe we have the opportunities more often than we know to make our own luck as we go along using untapped energies at our disposal.

"Tomorrow I will manifest Treasure, Tomorrow I will manifest Treasure, Tomorrow I will manifest Treasure"

I'll let you know if I do and I'm writing it on a post-it-note as a morning reminder. Duh I'll also quietly speak the words to the world so it hears too.

Manifestation here I come! I wonder if it will be a Triangle of some sort?

Triangle Treasure, Triangle Treasure, Triangle Treasure...

Beer