deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Greetings
Hello world, long time daily ATS lurker here. As most have stated here and there, I recognize several names and look forward to everyone's usual intelligence, wit, humor, banter and bashing on these boards! I'm interested in most all topic categories. My user name came from a guy I worked with 35 years ago after I had moved to Ohio from the metro NY area. He said something like "isn't that something you Newyorkians do?". I was rolling.  Cool  Beer ​​​​​​​ Thumbup
Great!  Welcome!

Please join the conversations, I'm sure we would all love to hear from you.

Maybe even make thread of your own... many times you don't have to find interesting dialogues... you can just start them.

Looking forward to seeing you out there...
(03-21-2024, 02:42 PM)Newyorkian Wrote: Hello world, long time daily ATS lurker here. As most have stated here and there, I recognize several names and look forward to everyone's usual intelligence, wit, humor, banter and bashing on these boards! I'm interested in most all topic categories. My user name came from a guy I worked with 35 years ago after I had moved to Ohio from the metro NY area. He said something like "isn't that something you Newyorkians do?". I was rolling.  Cool  Beer Thumbup

Welcome.  I hope you decide to do more than lurk here.  So many places to check out here....something for almost everyone to enjoy.
Cool story about your name  Biggrin
(03-21-2024, 02:42 PM)Newyorkian Wrote: Hello world, long time daily ATS lurker here. As most have stated here and there, I recognize several names and look forward to everyone's usual intelligence, wit, humor, banter and bashing on these boards! I'm interested in most all topic categories.

I look forward to your contributions towards those character traits around the place. [Image: ats2484_afroman.gif]