deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings
I clicked on DTOM's signature link over on ATS and it brought me here. I have not been as active in recent years, mainly due to ill health.My interest lies in the Paranormal, UFOs, Close Encounters, Reincarnation, Near-Death Experiences and Past Life Regression.

Glad to see some familiar faces over here.
... an upbeat cynic
(02-12-2024, 01:33 PM)Morrad Wrote: I clicked on DTOM's signature link over on ATS and it brought me here. I have not been as active in recent years, mainly due to ill health.My interest lies in the Paranormal, UFOs, Close Encounters, Reincarnation, Near-Death Experiences and Past Life Regression.

Hello!! [Image: ats2485_banana.gif] I was never that active on ATS, I'm more of a reader to be honest, and I definitely don't do the politics threads, but it's lovely here. Much more relaxed.
Hello and welcome!
Hello there!

So sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad that you took some time to join the board.  Hopefully we you can find moments of relief... I can relate.

[apologies for this - it was meant to be two separate responses...]

MissBeck
I was struck by your apparent disaffection with politcal thread work (I just made that term up!) I was hoping you might respond to a simple inquiry...  Do you dislike the political topic.... or do you hate politician topics?  I'll confess upfront that discussions about politicians is what turns me away.  Politics, not so much.  I tend toward the augmentative... but despise political player theater...

Glad your here... 

MM
welcome to the madhouse 2.0
Hi and welcome.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(02-12-2024, 04:58 PM)MissBeck Wrote: Hello!! [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...banana.gif] I was never that active on ATS, I'm more of a reader to be honest, and I definitely don't do the politics threads, but it's lovely here. Much more relaxed.

Hello back Smile  Much more relaxed I can do!

(02-12-2024, 11:40 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Hello there!

So sorry to hear about your health issues, but glad that you took some time to join the board.  Hopefully we you can find moments of relief... I can relate.

MM

Thank you.  I hope our health allows us to be more active on this new site

(02-13-2024, 07:30 AM)quintessentone Wrote: Hi and welcome.

Hi.  I enjoyed reading your posts on the other site.

(02-12-2024, 08:16 PM)Byrd Wrote: Hello and welcome!

Thanks Byrd.

(02-13-2024, 04:22 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: welcome to the madhouse 2.0

Thanks mate. I remember you from 'the' BREXIT thread on ATS.  Your avatar looks like me in my 30s but not the motorbike.  The only motorbike I owned was a Honda CB100 when I was 19.

Hope to see you around.
... an upbeat cynic
(02-15-2024, 04:14 PM)Morrad Wrote: Hello back Smile  Much more relaxed I can do!

Thank you.  I hope our health allows us to be more active on this new site

Hi.  I enjoyed reading your posts on the other site.

Thanks Byrd.

Thanks mate. I remember you from 'the' BREXIT thread on ATS.  Your avatar looks like me in my 30s but not the motorbike.  The only motorbike I owned was a Honda CB100 when I was 19.

Hope to see you arouneu den yoQud.

Well mate, you ever look like Steve Mcqueen you don't need a motorbike do ya :D?
(02-16-2024, 09:05 AM)sprocketuk Wrote: Well mate, you ever look like Steve Mcqueen you don't need a motorbike do ya :D?

I didn't realise that was Steve Mcqueen *puts glasses on* Blimey!
... an upbeat cynic
(02-12-2024, 01:33 PM)Morrad Wrote: I clicked on DTOM's signature link over on ATS and it brought me here. I have not been as active in recent years, mainly due to ill health.My interest lies in the Paranormal, UFOs, Close Encounters, Reincarnation, Near-Death Experiences and Past Life Regression.

I'm glad you saw the link.
I hope your health has improved a bit.

This popped into my head, and I think it is appropriate for this place.....
Onwards and Upwards....