deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost plane
I’ve experienced more than my share of strangeness and encounters but this was new.

A couple of months ago, Jan 28th I believe it was. I had worked til 9:00. It was a 10 he shift so I just wanted to shower and get to bed. The weather was very bad out, sleet/snow mix.

I no sooner later down and I heard my text ding, I was charging on my windowsill. I rolled over to see who it was, and to my amazement I saw what looked like a small engine plane gliding slowly through my parking lot. I thought whoa this plane is either going to crash into my bldg or it’s trying to land in the parking lot.

It was for sure not going to make the parking lot. Then it suddenly flashed ;one light at a time), and these were the brightest lights I’ve ever seen.

First White, green, green, white, and I swear I could hear the lights flipping on. They were big panels. Then it slowly disappeared.

I googled my town, and apparently back in 2012 someone in my town reported a ghost plane, but it didn’t mention the lights!

Anyone ever experience this too?
Wow!

I might have been freaked out myself. 

Have you been able to get any details on the other accounts of 'ghost planes' there in the past?

I can't imagine how such a thing would manifest itself.  Is it an echo of the past?  Or is it even more bizarrely, an 'echo' of the future?

I wish I could have answered that I had a similar experience so we might compare notes... but no...my life is boring.
I wasn’t able to get any details of the other sighting of the ghost plane sadly.

My thoughts were either from the past or possibly the present.

There were no fallen/broken branches on the ground when I checked the next morning. It was too wet and sleeting out to go out and check that night. Also, I didn’t want to risk running into anything ?

The thing that intrigued me the most were the sequential flashing on if the lights and the colors. I feel there could be some meaning to it.

All I could find is possible military in nature.
Never heard of any ghost planes.  I have heard of ghost trains and ghost boats.  The most famous ghost train is the Abraham Lincoln Funeral Train.  Makes the same trip every year following the funeral train path.  Going through all the towns at the same time.  People have seen it.  Others stand on the tracks and get a cold chill and dead silence and dead watches when it goes by invisibly.   But never heard of any ghost planes.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(03-21-2024, 01:27 PM)FlyersFan Wrote: Never heard of any ghost planes.  I have heard of ghost trains and ghost boats.  The most famous ghost train is the Abraham Lincoln Funeral Train.  Makes the same trip every year following the funeral train path.  Going through all the towns at the same time.  People have seen it.  Others stand on the tracks and get a cold chill and dead silence and dead watches when it goes by invisibly.   But never heard of any ghost planes.

The Abraham Lincoln train is interesting, I’ve never heard of it!
I was bouncing around the web and found a couple of links, one which reports of people seeing planes that then subsequently disappeared, which I thought might give you a lead on research... the other isn't really relevant, but I thought it interesting enough to share anyway...

The mysterious UK ‘ghost plane’ that’s been spotted for decades

and with apologies for it not being exactly germane...

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSr_OQdGMw]
Thank you so much Maxmars
In tune
(03-21-2024, 11:18 AM)KTemplar Wrote: I’ve experienced more than my share of strangeness and encounters but this was new.

A couple of months ago, Jan 28th I believe it was. I had worked til 9:00. It was a 10 he shift so I just wanted to shower and get to bed. The weather was very bad out, sleet/snow mix.

I no sooner later down and I heard my text ding, I was charging on my windowsill. I rolled over to see who it was, and to my amazement I saw what looked like a small engine plane gliding slowly through my parking lot. I thought whoa this plane is either going to crash into my bldg or it’s trying to land in the parking lot.

It was for sure not going to make the parking lot. Then it suddenly flashed ;one light at a time), and these were the brightest lights I’ve ever seen.

First White, green, green, white, and I swear I could hear the lights flipping on. They were big panels. Then it slowly disappeared.

I googled my town, and apparently back in 2012 someone in my town reported a ghost plane, but it didn’t mention the lights!

Anyone ever experience this too?

Some scientists believe the recent findings of the James Web Telescope to be the remnant of another universe.  There are some who hypothesise a universe that intersects ours existing on a different frequency.  Our universe's frequency is supposedly 432 Hz. Maybe what you saw was evidence of this intersection.  Maybe a self-healing inter-dimensional rip?
... an upbeat cynic
(03-22-2024, 06:55 AM)Morrad Wrote: Some scientists believe the recent findings of the James Web Telescope to be the remnant of another universe.  There are some who hypothesise a universe that intersects ours existing on a different frequency.  Our universe's frequency is supposedly 432 Hz. Maybe what you saw was evidence of this intersection.  Maybe a self-healing inter-dimensional rip?

That’s interesting, I’m going to look into that. I have also found that several neighbors have seen Ufos the last few years, and there is a police report of officers witnessing one years ago not far from where I live.
In tune
You will have to report back what you dig up. Happy hunting.
... an upbeat cynic