deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drifting at sea
It seems I have arrived on an unexplored island after a shipwreck. Also, seeing a few familiar names around the tracks is fantastic.
(11-20-2023, 02:55 AM)xpert11 Wrote: It seems I have arrived on an unexplored island after a shipwreck. Also, seeing a few familiar names around the tracks is fantastic.

Great to have you! Lemme know if you need help with anything. Beer Cool
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(11-20-2023, 02:55 AM)xpert11 Wrote: It seems I have arrived on an unexplored island after a shipwreck. Also, seeing a few familiar names around the tracks is fantastic.

It’s called the burning boat of time. This boat is not burning at all! Nice to see you on this mighty strong ship!

The shipwrecked analogy seems rather appropriate, no?

Welcome to the new place, xpert :D

Welcome xpert11! Yep, I've been exploring the island and keep bumping into people I know, too. 

Beer Thumbup
Quote:It seems I have arrived on an unexplored island after a shipwreck.

A very apt analogy. Good to see you. Ats2508_cheers