deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr Kavanagh and the Chinese communists!
I sometimes watch these types of videos, it's becoming popular for some big railway stations to have a piano in the public spaces. There was even a show on Channel 4 with poeple playing and getting to peform in a concert.
This guy Brendan Kavanagh has a Youtube Channel of him playing a lot of Boogie Woogie and recently has gone viral for another reason.

[Video: https://youtu.be/Phzz2QOo0YE?si=74Mhkp2Txn9ZavwI]

(OK, couldn't get the original vid to work, I think because it was a live stream? So I found this instead)

I'm glad he stood his ground and wasn't bullied away, this kind of behaviour by the Chinese communist party and it's goons is becoming very common around the world.
With evidence of secret police stations and bullying of ex-pats becoming more common. China seems to be asserting itself and is being more open about it's it treats other countries.

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
So an update from Dr Kavanagh. It looks like he's getting a lot of media attention over this...

[Video: https://youtu.be/Bm3o18j0MFY?si=PrzQ5dQZ_JICD72n]

He's been on Talk TV, and approached by Piers Morgon aand Fox News.

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Really odd ,  Chinese group giving orders in UK Shocked  

Why the Chinese then walked there if they dont like being filmed. Shows about their mentality..
(01-24-2024, 12:19 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Really odd ,  Chinese group giving orders in UK Shocked  

Why the Chinese then walked there if they dont like being filmed. Shows about their mentality..

Yeah, it was very odd.
Supposedly they were also filming something for Chinese TV and didn't like being filmed, Dr K stood his ground and said it was a public place so was entitled to film. It was also the Chinese that rang the Police on Dr K.

Charles Tremper
(01-24-2024, 01:19 PM)Kurokage Wrote: Yeah, it was very odd.
Supposedly they were also filming something for Chinese TV and didn't like being filmed, Dr K stood his ground and said it was a public place so was entitled to film. It was also the Chinese that rang the Police on Dr K.

Yeeh , have to wonder how much the CCP has members in Western countries , this was written few years ago

Chinese Communist Party's members have infiltrated UK firms, banks and pharmaceutical giants: Report

I mean maybe that`s why those Chinese were so arrogant and self-confident if they know some people with influence , but it`s just my wild guess.
This kind of blatant disregard for the law of the country they're 'visting' shows the Chinese Communists for what they really are in my opinion. We're seeing this kind of behaviour happening time and time again. 
It wasn't that long ago Chinese embassy security tried to drag a Hong-Kong demonstrator into the embassy and assault him.

We need to stop it now as the Chinese Communist Party seem to think they can get away with it.

Charles Tremper
I made a separate thread about this;
Caught in the act? (denyignorance.com)

The reason I think it's important was that this event, as stupid as it is at it's core, goes to show off how the Chinese Elites try and force themselves and "ethics" on others, and as we are seeing in this event, how they will attack others that do not comply to their demands.

The CCP have exposed their hand in this event and just goes to continue to give the Chinese people a bigger black-eye than the already have now.

I know this might just seem like YouTube drama stuff, but I really do think this is exposing the CCP and the Chinese Elites that support them to the world.
I love the boogie woogie and have watch quite a bit of this fella and others pounding away in public places with their groove. That is what attracted me to this thread.

Impressions on the video. First who is the bozo dressed up like a terrorist clown with his face hidden from public view. What a bozo. He certainly is not hiding his identity from the authorities as even the briefest investigation on their part would expose it to them. So I must assume that his hiding his face and wearing his garments and surrounding himself in militant background materials was all done for his own propagandist purposes.

And then there is the photo of another well muscled, swarthy guy reclining in a chair with more weaponry stacked around building up whatever image the video guy is proposing. I call bull on all of that. Look at me, I'm a revolutionary crap.

As to the video, do we have to always call them Chinese Communists? Why not just Chinese? Calling them Communists is a scare tactic, China is no more Communist than any other capitalist corporation, they are just bigger with a lot more under paid slaves. 

But the video. Yeah, that Chinese guy was incorrect and pushy, a real jerk. Going on and on and on with ''don't touch her'' over and over again. But maybe she was his wife and felt possessive of her fair skin. Who knows, I did not like him so screwem.

The boogie woogie guy, well, he seemed sweet enough but we have to remember that he was filming the whole thing in the first place for personal promotion. And then he was talking with that female copper, why did he expect or hope for anything other than her attempts to diffuse the situation. She most likely wanted to finish her shift and do home for a brew, not get embroiled in a movie in a public square being forced into being judge and jury on the question of free speech.

Universal cameras are the downfall of modern civilization.
(02-18-2024, 01:14 PM)PhyloCFly Wrote:  do we have to always call them Chinese Communists? Why not just Chinese? Calling them Communists is a scare tactic, China is no more Communist than any other capitalist corporation, they are just bigger with a lot more under paid slaves.

FYI - CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is actually the Communist Party of China (CPC). CCP Wiki Link
Quote:The Chinese Communist Party (CCP),[sup][3][/sup] officially the Communist Party of China (CPC),[sup][4][/sup] is the founding and sole ruling party of the People's Republic of China (PRC).

They consider themselves to be Communists because they are. The UK is a Democratic country, and calling the Chinese Communist is no different than calling the Brits Democratic. It's a simple fact.

The reason the Chinese were freaking out is that they are scared. Are you aware that the Chinese have groups of Chinese police in other countries around the world? Police that spirit Chinese people away to China to be punished if they misbehave by not being 100% supportive of the CPC and for not following Chinese law while in other countries. Those people were literally in fear of being punished.

One thing that is missing from this story is that before that incident, one of the women with that group a few minutes prior had made the mistake of walking up all happy and praising the piano player and saying how she liked it. They were obviously in fear of what would be done to her when they are next in China or that the secret Chinese police would come for her.

NPR article on the illegal Chinese police in NYC.
Quote:NEW YORK — Two men were arrested Monday on charges that they helped establish a secret police station in New York City on behalf of the Chinese government, and about three dozen officers with China's national police force were charged with using social media to harass dissidents inside the United States, authorities said Monday.
The cases are part of a series of Justice Department prosecutions in recent years aimed at disrupting Chinese government efforts to locate in America pro-democracy activists and others who are openly critical of Beijing's policies and to suppress their speech.

You should read that article. They also have similar groups in other countries, including the UK that have been in the news.

The Chinese people have to be very careful what they do in other countries and even in public in China. Are you not aware that China is Communist? Are you not aware how the Chinese people are treated if they don't tow the Communist Party line?

I would imagine that those Chinese people will be punished when they are next in China, even though they did nothing wrong. That whole thing was a show to cover up for that woman who first spoke to the piano guy earlier in the day.

Chinese police stations in UK...
Quote: 
Chinese 'police stations' in UK are 'unacceptable', says security ministerThe minister has set out the findings of an investigation into claims of unofficial stations being used to monitor dispersed communities and coerce people to return to China.
 The Chinese embassy has been told running overseas police stations in the UK is "unacceptable" and that "they must not operate in any form".

The flags they were waving are in fact the official flags of the Chinese Communist Party
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c..._Party.svg
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

Yes, I get the name communist and that this is what it is called.To me, the key here is ''called''. It may have been communist when Mao marched and for some time later but now it seems to me to just be one big capitalist corporation.

This for me gives rise to just what is the difference between a communist corporation and a good old western corporation. Yes, they are both evolving towards the same goal, that of domination of all social structures so I see little difference between them other than one is more advanced than the other.

I think my main problem with this event, oh and thanks for the fleshing out of the story line, is the presenter and the obvious hyperbole of the whole subject starting with the picture to introduce the video. A handsome white guy of clearly idolized looks being screamed at by a gaggle of totally enraged and hateful Asian women. It smacks of racial warfare to me. Not defense but rather out right offense.