deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Archaelogists Find Secret Chamber at the Base of the Sphinx
The full title reads: Archaeologists Find Secret Chamber at the Base of the Sphinx AND Don't Know What it is.....

So, this is an interesting find.  Apparently, some Archaeologists/researchers from Higashi Nippon International University, Tohoku University, and the National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics in Egypt found this new discovery using ground penetrating radar and other non-intrusive methods.
Quote:Between 2021 and 2023, the team studied the location using not one but two high-tech methods: ground-penetrating radar (GPR) and electrical resistivity tomography (ERT). GPR uses electromagnetic waves to map shallow underground features in high resolution. For deeper structures, ERT can locate walls, shafts, and similar anomalies but without as much detail.
Combining GPR, ERT, and satellite data, the researchers discovered an L-shaped structure measuring roughly 32 by 50 feet buried 1.6 feet to 6.5 feet under the sand. They also found evidence of a 1,000-square-foot structure about 11.5 feet to 33 feet below ground, deeper than the L-shaped anomaly.
The next step is excavation[Image: https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tena...&h=414&m=6]
 At some point, the shallower L-shaped structure was filled with sand, which could be a clue to its purpose. It may have served as a kind of passageway to a lower tomb, according to the researchers. Ancient Egyptians often filled up such shafts to keep out the living.

I can't believe they're still finding stuff underground.  Wow!  I wonder what it could be...?  Maybe they've finally found the entrance to Cleopatra's tomb?  Maybe it the entrance to a hidden alien cemetary?  Maybe a graveyard for giants?  Maybe it's a buried artifact with the technology to make things weightless...?   I wanna know what everyone thinks...?

What say you?
Perhaps it is the chamber of the Akashic records?

It has been rumored to be there? Or it could be an ice hockey rink from when it was a hell of a lot colder down there! Ha!

Only one way to find out!

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
(06-01-2024, 10:52 PM)lostbook Wrote: What say you?

What I say is what's your source?

All I can find is articles talking about a "secret chamber at the base of the Great Pyramid of Giza", not the Sphinx.
When I was there it had some work digging around it, some  of the rose granite stones were cut unuseually, like a massive stone that has a cut that makes you theink why did they do it like that?

As for anything under it, well Ive read stories but thats really it.

Plenty of tinfoil in Egypt just with what we know, no need to obsess on the frings, or flanger if you're a 5 ton rose granite stone.
I was not here.
My mistake. The headline doesn’t match the article. Good catch. Thanks