deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DENY IGNORANCE Desktop Wallpapers
Just a little something I knocked up for fun to share with other members. The first one is brand new and the second is an adaptation from ATS done many years ago.

To get the full size version in 1920 x 1080 px, open the image in a new tab/window and save. Your desktop wallpaper settings can alter the size to suit but if you have problems feel free to message me.

More to follow. Ideas welcome. Enjoy.

[Image: a7HsqiE.jpg]

[Image: 0dNSjd6.jpg]

[Image: 9joOYuK.jpg]

ps to TSK, I have a 300dpi A2 version of the first one suitable for a poster but I'd like to work on it a bit first if you want the file for merch.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
If everyone would like to submit, I'll curate the best ones and have our wallpaper rotate like it does on ATS. The higher the resolution the better. Biggrin
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(05-02-2024, 07:33 PM)TSK Wrote: If everyone would like to submit, I'll curate the best ones and have our wallpaper rotate like it does on ATS. The higher the resolution the better. Biggrin

Thanks Boss, that's Cool.

C'mon folks. I'd love to see your work too.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
I like the first one.  The third one brought a smile to my face and I'm having a bad few days health wise so thanks for that.

You are talented Nerb.  I still use Photoimpact from the 90s.  Corel bought it (from Ulead )along with Paintshop Pro. They went with PsP and discontinued PhotoImpact much to my dismay. I am slowly getting to grips with GIMP but its cumbersome. What takes 1 step in PhotoImpact takes 3-5 steps in GIMP.

I did this a few weeks ago in GIMP as my ATS profile pic but it didn't look very good at 200x300 px.

[Image: fjcHTN2.png]

TSK thanks for the opportunity.  I will submit when I am feeling better.
... an upbeat cynic
(05-03-2024, 06:42 AM)OneStepBack Wrote: I still use Photoimpact from the 90s.

I still use a hacked Russian version of Photoshop CS4 from 2008 that works offline. Lol

If anyone likes photoshop but can't afford it, try this, it's an online free program that works like photoshop and it has great file import/export and works a treat.

PHOTOPEA

I love the pic btw, great Alien chick and nice Ships. Keep up the fantastic work and keep showing us.

AND GET WELL SOON.

This is a poster I made last Christmas to go with my Short Story Contest entry on ATS, but personalised for DI, and posted here...

https://denyignorance.com/Thread-The-Twe...-Christmas

It’s for the Community do to with as they wish. 
Beer

A higher definition (3000 x 4500 - 21Mb) one available on request.

[Image: qe6584652f.png]

(05-03-2024, 06:58 AM)Nerb Wrote: I still use a hacked Russian version of Photoshop CS4 from 2008 that works offline. Lol

If anyone likes photoshop but can't afford it, try this, it's an online free program that works like photoshop and it has great file import/export and works a treat.

PHOTOPEA

I love the pic btw, great Alien chick and nice Ships. Keep up the fantastic work and keep showing us.

AND GET WELL SOON.

Yep, exactly same tools as you. I have various portable versions of PS and it became a necessity when Adobe change there purchase/business model...

I find Photopea to be great, but gets laggy with big projects. I really can't get used to The Gimp, it's hard to break twenty years of PS knowledge.

Great work, by the way, I admire all your artwork.  Beer
(05-03-2024, 02:52 PM)Encia22 Wrote: This is a poster I made last Christmas....

Your poster makes great singing. I can imagine a D.I. Christmas now in the chat room with everyone in tune drinking and much merriment.

Great stuff.

"And an MK Conspiracy"...classic.

(05-03-2024, 06:58 AM)Nerb Wrote: I still use a hacked Russian version of Photoshop CS4 from 2008 that works offline. Lol

PHOTOPEA

AND GET WELL SOON.

lol try this. It's pre-activated and you don't have to do shit but install it. It's clean and it's the one I use. I get my software from an invite only forum that forked from a banned subreddit. I don't trust torrents.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(05-02-2024, 06:53 PM)Nerb Wrote: Just a little something I knocked up for fun to share with other members. The first one is brand new and the second is an adaptation from ATS done many years ago.

To get the full size version in 1920 x 1080 px, open the image in a new tab/window and save. Your desktop wallpaper settings can alter the size to suit but if you have problems feel free to message me.

More to follow. Ideas welcome. Enjoy.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/a7HsqiE.jpg]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/0dNSjd6.jpg]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/9joOYuK.jpg]

ps to TSK, I have a 300dpi A2 version of the first one suitable for a poster but I'd like to work on it a bit first if you want the file for merch.

Love all three. 
But the third old hippie one is my favorite!
Awesome work, nerb
(05-03-2024, 06:02 PM)TSK Wrote: lol try this. It's pre-activated and you don't have to do shit but install it. It's clean and it's the one I use. I get my software from an invite only forum that forked from a banned subreddit. I don't trust torrents.

Bookmarked. I'll research the release, thanks.

I also haven't been near torrents since the days of movies in hundreds of different parts with changing colours and contrasts, peoples heads in the shot and the last few minutes missing... lol, not to mention all the missing passwords and nefareous cracks with software and games. I gave up in favour of online downloads. I never pay for software.

(ps, warning. Profanity, no no, set example or I will smack your knees)

(05-03-2024, 06:19 PM)Nikita Wrote: Love all three. 
But the third old hippie one is my favorite!
Awesome work, nerb

Thanks, glad you like "The Hippies". They were right all along about so many things.

I'll be adding more wallpapers soon but I must do my Dad a Birthday card next. Perhaps he too should get a Hippie....lol

Beer