deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cyber Security Classes
I'm taking a few classes to prep for exams and thought i'd extend my hand to anyone who feels like participating on this journey with me. We can collaborate on what we learn and discuss it like a classroom. The classes are at https://www.infosecinstitute.com online and we have our pick of any exam materials for just about anything compTIA offers. I'm going to start with the CEH exam because it will boost my current profession. Does anyone want to come? Again, it will be free. Please only join if you are serious in this as the material is time sensitive in the fact that I don't want to spend a month talking about an hour long video we watched on day 1 and hold up the class so to speak lol or hold me back from my own studying more likely. I most likely already know the materials that will be presented and can help you grasp the concepts if our instructor fails to do so. In the end we should be well prepared to take our compTIA CEH exam, which will just about be the equivalent of a bachelors in information systems security in my opinion and the opinion of others in the industry. We will move on to other subjects as well such as Security+ certification, Pentesting+, so on and so forth. So if you're tired of gaming and want to play one of the coolest games I've ever played in my life or if you just have time on your hands and want to continue your education and receive a rewarding career at the end of it, by all means, lets go. No information from you is necessary. Just us talking about the class is all i'm asking really. There are also in class labs we will be participating in for hands on training. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Let me know!

Also, your participation will help push me to better myself lol I won't be able to hold back on this anymore

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."