deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conspiracy Realism.
Growing up in the 70s well aware of Watergate, Love Canal, and Thalidomide babies after JFK, RFK, MLK, and Malcolm, it wasn't hard to accept corruption in our governments and corporations. Too much funky stuff happening
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(05-30-2024, 09:15 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Growing up in the 70s well aware of Watergate, Love Canal, and Thalidomide babies after JFK, RFK, MLK, and Malcolm, it wasn't hard to accept corruption in our governments and corporations. Too much funky stuff happening

Ah yes mate well said - some very funky goings on. Beer

It involves the decade before but just re-watched this old vid examining the 1960's 'counter culture' and there are some pretty surprising (and factual) family connections being brought up - apparently they run pretty deep in military/intel operations.

• Pretty fascinating interview below with the late David McGowan discussing his book 'Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon : Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream'.

[Video: https://youtu.be/V2l3zizWvHM]

Quote:What we learn from Weird Scenes is that not only were the movers of the 60’s musical revolution mysteriously concentrated in the very exclusive Laurel Canyon area, but what bound all of them were three common threads dangling against the backdrop of one highly curious phenomenon.

•Family connections to the military or intelligence community

•Connections to the occult

•A long chain of mysterious deaths and brutal murders

Laurel Canyon was home to a top secret military intelligence film studio whose presence and purpose remain largely unknown to this day.

Link

Beer
(05-30-2024, 10:06 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Ah yes mate well said - some very funky goings on. Beer

It involves the decade before but just re-watched this old vid examining the 1960's 'counter culture' and there are some pretty surprising (and factual) family connections being brought up - apparently they run pretty deep in military/intel operations.

• Pretty fascinating interview below with the late David McGowan discussing his book 'Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon : Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream'.

[Video: https://youtu.be/V2l3zizWvHM]

Beer
Oh yes definitely one of the first books I listened to on Audible, which I highly recommend is Chaos which is about Charles Manson and Laurel Canyon and the CIA.

Our default mode is sneaky AF with a heavy dose of mind control, and not only infiltration but manipulation of subversive groups. NGL I stopped listening about 4/5ths of the way through not because it was unbelievable, but because I could easily see it happening. If they resort to such tactics then, imagine the lengths they would go to with the NHI QUESTION

[Image: chaos.jpg]
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Seems I scrambled my source Daniel Listz material. 

While Mr. Listz has been correct outting the truth of more than one conspiracy as far as JFK an our Cuba involvement being mostly to acquire Hemingways research with Townsend Brown & Hemingway's brother into undersea megoliths presumed to be Atlantis?

While enough shady connections are there I'm not convinced. "IF" JFK was digging into research proving Atlantis it's a heck of a conspiracy! Listz also goes into Epstein & his girlfriend as actively being in the Balial Mystery School an that they'd tried to hook in Jacques Cousteau's granddaughter to get at his "presumed" underwater research into Atlantis as well. Listz umbrella's all this under the name "The Hot Zone". The Hot Zone being the area off the west coast of Cuba. 

Out of all the past couple of years of wild conspiracy theories, this one grabbed me. One of the oddest parts is the assertion that Atlantis would be again rising out of the Atlantic. Believe that came from Edgar Casey, but it was believed to the extent John Lennon bought plots of the ocean. Others did as well before selling pieces of the Atlantic Ocean got halted. 

Given tectonics and the fact the undersea Atlantic Ridge is spreading apart I'm not seeing how anyone expects the sea floor to rise? But I'm not a geologist. The Hot Zone Conspiracy has a abundance of "moving parts".

Hope this makes more sense now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM1eqKyZOGs
(05-30-2024, 12:20 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Oh yes definitely one of the first books I listened to on Audible, which I highly recommend is Chaos which is about Charles Manson and Laurel Canyon and the CIA.

Thanks for the recommendation mate and will definitely put that book on the 'to do' list - remember listening to Neil Sanders a while back and he was raising some eyebrow raising points lol.

(05-30-2024, 07:34 PM)jaded Wrote: While Mr. Listz has been correct outting the truth of more than one conspiracy..

Appreciate the clarification and yes did find this JFK video of his extremely interesting - particularly the comments made by Oswald's mortician Paul Groody.

See 15:30

[Video: https://youtu.be/hpyMuduBmtQ]

Beer
@ Karl12 glad you liked it. I'd watched one of the Kennedy ones an at the point Listz documented a Hungarian Ambassador (IIRC) on the street as well? Coincidence just flies out the window. Too many people were present in Dallas on that street for any of it to be "just one shooter". 

Listz is one of the sources I keep my eye on for unusual but important info. While not everything appeals, he's absolutely great at presenting obscure material and making it easy & understandable to us Muggles.
 Tumble
(06-07-2024, 04:04 AM)jaded Wrote: Listz is one of the sources I keep my eye on for unusual but important info.

Me too mate and whilst there is quite a bit of speculation thought Whitney was dropping some rather uncomfortable facts in this interview.

Part One

Part Two

Beer

(06-07-2024, 04:19 AM)RubixCube Wrote: Yeah right!

The Government will never do that!

Trust everything they say!

Truly amazing to me that some people do exactly that mate.

Don't know if it's some kind of Stockholm syndrome but certain folks genuinely do seem as docile and trusting as Dodos (and we all know what happened to them).

Am sure hyper conformity and normalcy bias play a huge role (as does conditioned apathy) but also thought this vid raised a few fair points.

[Video: https://youtu.be/zOJLGpfnX34]

Beer
LOL

[Image: fq60aa8784.jpg]
(06-07-2024, 04:19 AM)RubixCube Wrote: Yeah right!

The Government will never do that!

Trust everything they say!

It's not that simple. 
Until a friend forced a book on me that covered multitudes of US screw-ups in WW2 an later, while not dumb enough to believe there was no governmental corruption, the magnitude didn't register till that book. Damned if I can remember the name!
People don't know what they don't know. Life now doesn't present the opportunities to gain the types of experience that leads to any kind of common sense or intelligence.