Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Commercially Sensitive.
''Commercially Sensitive'

[Video: https://youtu.be/kd99uVOMWEk]

Commercially sensitive lol

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsaidit.net%2Fmedia%2F3e...ipo=images]
I find these kinds of videos difficult to watch.  Not because of their content or presentation, but the 'nature' of content that demonstrates unequivocally that the operation of governance has become steeped in systemic intransigence.  Clearly, the MPs do not want to be accountable for the words shared, so they just don't listen... they don't even show up.

It's painful to recognize, and uncomfortable to absorb.
(05-09-2024, 06:19 PM)Karl12 Wrote: ''Commercially Sensitive'

[Video: https://youtu.be/kd99uVOMWEk]

Commercially sensitive lol

[Image: https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/...ipo=images]

Everyone's is "Cover Our Ass" mode.

Behold the downfall of pervassive herd behavior.

I had a nurse friend falsify a vax record for me I was so repulsed by the idea of a rushed inoculation in my body. (More later) I needed it to fly, and needed that proof for everyone's fuzziness. They would have thrown me out in mid-air had they known.

I felt this was destined for global herd immunity from the moment I read about a cruise ship arriving in Seattle. What I don't buy are ill-inentions or paranoid narratives of deliberate infection by THE USA elites. China definitely, not us though.

We were just stupid. Very goldfish like, all going for The Tertafin Fauci Flakes.

I remember in May 2020 everyone would make noise for health people at a certain time. It made me cringe. But first responders and essential workers! Mask mindfulness and everyone's locked up together.

And it lasted until it was no longer an experience to use food delivery, not do anything fun, and fight over the first vaccines, because you were desperate for anything to return shit to normal.

I think my parents are smart, but my father was a Biden/CDC parrot to the point of being nauseating. Firmly believed it was a rejection of ALL science instead of this one instance of science. Acted like it was the Christian Science approach to cancer.

My sister's good friend and coworker - Stroke one week after mandated booster.

Guy at a Gym I went to. Aspiring ninja warrior and amateur MMA fighter. Heart attack at 37 (survived).

And that's just two. There's always been surprising deaths and hospitalizations. Like car accidents and suicides, but lately they've all been people under 50 with cardiovascular disease. It's hard not to add up.

So what happens really if everyone admits the shots caused heart disease and killed healthy young people without preexisting defect or heart disease in their family?

Does every entity that forced a dangerous shot on someone now have liability for their deaths? People are pissed their healthy loved ones are dead because of what was mostly stir-crazy hysteria. To warp speed a vaccine and roll it out hoping for the best.

I had a feeling that made my blood run cold when I thought about getting vaccinated. And I feel I'm never wrong when my intuition about something is that strong.

And I got covid in April 2020. The wicked varient that reminded me I smoked for 20 years. Long covid. Gave me osteoarthritis at 38. Took 18 months to go away completely. THC and CBD is a lifesaver.

But I still prefer that, and cursing the small collective dick of the CCP, to having been vaccinated out of hysteria or social pressure.

Sorry that was a bit of a rant, just sick of healthy people dying.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
(05-09-2024, 06:44 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I find these kinds of videos difficult to watch.  Not because of their content or presentation, but the 'nature' of content that demonstrates unequivocally that the operation of governance has become steeped in systemic intransigence.  Clearly, the MPs do not want to be accountable for the words shared, so they just don't listen... they don't even show up.

It's painful to recognize, and uncomfortable to absorb.

Appreciate the post mate and would say 'unequivocally' is the perfect word to use.

As for 'accountability' reckon this quote just about sums things up.

Last time I looked over in the U.S. they were even claiming that 'no-one forced anyone to do anything' lol.

Quote:Video:

https://twitter.com/KevinKileyCA/status/...0082069731

Article:

https://www.technocracy.news/now-biden-a...-be-fired/

Have transcribed the Congressional Committee questioner's statement from the video and would say this also just about sums things up.

It probably should be read twice by everyone - out loud if possible.

Quote:• "Mr Parker you're one of a number now of officials in this administration who have come before this committee and tried to tell us that two plus two doesn't equal four.

Sitting in the chair that you're in now the secretary of education testified, gave false testimony, to this committee denying that he had promoted a student vaccine mandate when he had done precisely that.

Sitting in the chair that you're sitting in now the secretary of health and human services made one of the most outlandish statements ever entered into the congressional record, which is saying quite a lot, when he said 'we never forced anyone to do anything' in relation to the widely discredited policy of forcing children as young as two years old to wear masks..

..and now you come before us today, asked about one of the most sweeping abuses of power that we've seen, that was rebuked by the Supreme Court, and you tell us that 'we didn't demand that anyone be fired'.

So has there been some sort of memo going around?

Why is the administration insistent on rewriting history?"

Cheers.
(05-09-2024, 11:53 PM)IdeomotorPrisoner Wrote: Everyone's is "Cover Our Ass" mode

Big time mate.

Suppose there's also the absolute paradox of locking everyone down due to fears of transmission then (in the next breath) freely allowing countless undocumented illegal immigrants over one's border.

Really do wonder how certain people logically internalise that behaviour.

As for China whatever anyone's thoughts on pandemic origin would say THIS interview is quite an important one as it brings up the role of intelligence agencies and some pretty intriguing revelations about Fauci's bio-weapon antics in China and the involvement of the CIA and DARPA.

The potential (and utter) corruption of regulatory agencies via the mechanism of 'regulatory capture' is also covered as is big pharma's 'precalculated and monetized response' to the pandemic.

Quote:"One of the things I think I show that will surprise people is the deep involvement of intelligence agencies. Not only in the gain of function funding in Wuhan and the very odd partnerships they had with the Chinese military scientists, but also how it was the intelligence community, particularly the CIA, that conspired with Tony Fauci to use the pandemic as a pretense to impose totalitarian controls, to obliterate the Bill of Rights, not only in the United States but in democracies across the world."

Cheers.
One thing I find interesting is that Portugal, one of the countries with the highest vaccination rate, does not have such an apparent high number of young sudden deaths.