deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Columbia University has fallen
(06-18-2024, 09:29 AM)Notran Wrote: At least you admit you hate Palestinians.
You understand hate is mutual and the entire region of Arab and Muslim countries will now hate even more Israel after they have killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians and have seriously injured many more. Couple this with the destruction of Gaza and its infrastructure, the colonization of the West Bank, the thousands of hostages and political prisoners in imprisoned in Israel, and you have an explosive mixture. Israel is in a very difficult position.

Israel would not be attacked if they were not occupying Gaza, the West Bank, and a few parts of Syria.

The Palestinians feel exactly the same, maybe even worse, now the Israelis have killed tens of thousands of civilians and injured many many more, having destroyed much of Gaza and its infrastructure.

You tend to forget who the occupier is. People have noticed all over the world, not just students. Countries started recognising Palestine as a State one after the other. Very recently Ireland, Spain, Norway and another one said they recognise Palestinian statehood.

There have been many attempts to smear the students and the student movement but whatever allegations against students are MSM propaganda. Israel has killed many civilians and the countries I mentioned are accusing Israel for mass murder and genocide.

Are you seriously saying you want to kill all of them or most of them so they're not doing it again. Who do you think is occupied?
Is it Israel? Is it Palestine?
Do you know what will happen if Egypt and Turkey get involved?Not to mention Iran. Because they're about to. Not to mention Hezbollah on the other front.
Do you fancy Israel as a superpower?
We all know what will happen if the war is generalised.

I saw a comment of yours calling for the end of the resistance. I am sure of your country was occupied you wouldn't make these comments.

The resurgence will never end unless Gaza and the West Bank and parts of Syria are liberated. It can't happen when you have extreme Muslim fanatics and Zionists taking decisions.

Recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, release any living hostages, stop bombing and killing Jews and you'll get your peace.

Really.  It's that simple.

Stop trying to genocide Jews and there will be peace.

Easy Button meme inserted here*
Bottomline

Time will tell if we are closer to a Palestinian state because of 10/7 or further away from one. Protesting brought awareness to the Palestinians' plight, but it might have cost Joe politically. 

LOL I'll try and refrain from posting any more here we are going over the same old shit me too, not exactly learning anything new. Im beginning to know some of you better than my real relationships and some of you are just as myopic and repetitive.

[Image: GQc-O5zXgAAmpjT?format=jpg&name=small]

Release the hostages and end Hamas and I'll be closer to agreeing to a permanent ceasefire, till then the US seems to removed all restrictions to the IDF, and it looks as if Hezbollah is going to get hot.

Rumors of Lebanon invasion
Egpyt is in turmoil 

Israel more than ever has a right to defend itself from any entities or Nation states that attack them.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(06-18-2024, 05:50 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: Recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, release any living hostages, stop bombing and killing Jews and you'll get your peace.

Really.  It's that simple.

Stop trying to genocide Jews and there will be peace.

Easy Button meme inserted here*

You forget it's Palestine that's under occupation and not Israel. Recognising Palestine as a sovereign Nation, stop killing Palestinians, stop the occupation, the illegal detentions, the kidnappings and imprisonment of tens of thousands of them, are all prerequisites for the end of hostilities and the road to peace. You could answer some of the points I made but you preferred to avoid them.

(06-17-2024, 01:40 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: You are like a dog with a bone on that simple biological fact that I stated. It is a fact that Prefrontal Cortex keeps developing until around 25 years of age. It's why teens and young adults often make so many wrong decisions and engage in bad behavior and at time dangerous behavior. It's nothing new or controversial.

I'm not insulting anyone. I'm just pointing out that young adults of college age are not emotionally or cognitively prepared to make good decisions and are easily led by people with bad motives, like say antisemitic people.

It's also a fact that young people are targeted by the worst, most evil people because they know they can control them easily and lead then in wrong directions. Hitler knew it, Mao knew it and they used them.

What we are witnessing on campuses are young people groomed to hate Jews and to support terrorists. How else can you explain anyone siding with Hamas after Hamas attacked Israel in such a brutal fashion? Israel would be insane to not eliminate Hamas.

I'm not blind to the fact that there are innocents drug into this. Hamas has seen to that. Any civilian deaths are the direct result of actions taken by Hamas. They hide behind women and children, they set up operations at hospitals and schools and store weapons and hide their terrorist army underneath them. Hamas is definitive evil. 

How anyone can side with Hamas is beyond reason. Why support a terrorist group who's goal is the total elimination of Jews and after that the elimination of Western Democracies like the United States?

Parents need to rise up and stop this indoctrination from happening in our countries universities. We need to take a hard look at all of our schools and figure out how hate has taken them over.

It's not quite that simple.

Another question is why exactly is it that neither Jordan nor Egypt want the people who call themselves Palestinians?

Yet another question is why does Iran support them in the same way they support all antisemitic peoples and terrorist groups. We know that the leaders of Iran want all Jews dead and gone.

It's most of the world currently engaging in 'bad behaviour' not just the students and young adults. I am sure if your country or part of it was occupied most of the same 'bad' young people would do the same and engage in the same 'bad' behaviours. You guys find it difficult to answer a simple question, which of the two is occupied? Israel or Palestine? It could help your understanding a lot of you can answer this question successfully.

(06-17-2024, 11:33 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: Gantz walked earlier this month from Netanyahu's war cabinet, and today Netanyahu dissolved the rest of the cabinet (probably so he wouldn't look so bad when the rest of them walked).  Very few are happy with Netanyahu's leadership through all of this.

Israel could do themselves a great big favor by giving Netanyahu the giant boot.  Gantz is the likely successor, and while not a perfect permanent solution, he'd at least be a step in the right direction.  Netanyahu has vowed there will never be statehood for Palestinians, and he's rejected virtually every ceasefire proposal, so none of this is going anywhere while he's at the helm.  The most recent one in Feb had Blinken in the middle of it (and he couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag).  Blinken and Biden (and the Central non-Intelligence Agency spooks) need to stay out of it.  If there's going to be a deal brokered, Qatar will be the ones to pull it off.  It'd be pretty interesting (and comical) to see Qatar put a deal on the table where Netanyahu stepping down was one of the conditions!  (Hint-hint, Al Thani...hope you're listening!)

This is what many want in Israel, a situation of continuous hostilities without any prospect of peace in the future but most importantly they don't want a free and sovereign Palestinian State.

Plenty of Israeli propaganda online, I am sure you can see it, but at this point has no effect because it's a matter of time until the inevitable happens and Palestine is recognised by the international community. So far hundreds of countries have recognised palestinian statehood with Norway, Spain, Ireland, the latest on the list.

Have you seen the levels of desperation by Israeli propagandists online who claim the UN is antisemitic, Norway and Spain are antisemitic, every organization and country they coundmens Israel and recognises Palestine is antisemitic! It won't prevent the inevitable and can't change the course of history.
(06-22-2024, 04:22 AM)Notran Wrote: You forget it's Palestine that's under occupation and not Israel. Recognising Palestine as a sovereign Nation, stop killing Palestinians, stop the occupation, the illegal detentions, the kidnappings and imprisonment of tens of thousands of them, are all prerequisites for the end of hostilities and the road to peace. You could answer some of the points I made but you preferred to avoid them.

It's most of the world currently engaging in 'bad behaviour' not just the students and young adults. I am sure if your country or part of it was occupied most of the same 'bad' young people would do the same and engage in the same 'bad' behaviours. You guys find it difficult to answer a simple question, which of the two is occupied? Israel or Palestine? It could help your understanding a lot of you can answer this question successfully.

This is what many want in Israel, a situation of continuous hostilities without any prospect of peace in the future but most importantly they don't want a free and sovereign Palestinian State.

Plenty of Israeli propaganda online, I am sure you can see it, but at this point has no effect because it's a matter of time until the inevitable happens and Palestine is recognised by the international community. So far hundreds of countries have recognised palestinian statehood with Norway, Spain, Ireland, the latest on the list.

Have you seen the levels of desperation by Israeli propagandists online who claim the UN is antisemitic, Norway and Spain are antisemitic, every organization and country they coundmens Israel and recognises Palestine is antisemitic! It won't prevent the inevitable and can't change the course of history.

palestinians under the flag of hamas raped, killed, tortured hundreds on October 7th.

They deserve a bullet unless they surrender.
(06-22-2024, 11:02 AM)DBCowboy Wrote: palestinians under the flag of hamas raped, killed, tortured hundreds on October 7th.

They deserve a bullet unless they surrender.

I am not expecting reasonable arguments from your side. Besides you have already admitted you're a zionist and it's expectable you would like to see the end of Palestinians as an entity.

You can't even answer a simple qutstion, who do you think is under occupation. You know the answer well and you avoid it.

Palestinians, like every occupied nation, will never surrender to their occupier and they fight for their dignity and freedom from oppression.

You can't even acknowledge how this campaign has put Israel in the most difficult position ever. I believe you understand what can happen to Israel if the rest of the Muslim countries get involved. Maybe you think of Israel as a superpower but you're wrong if you think so.
(06-22-2024, 03:58 PM)Notran Wrote: I am not expecting reasonable arguments from your side. Besides you have already admitted you're a zionist and it's expectable you would like to see the end of Palestinians as an entity.

You can't even answer a simple qutstion, who do you think is under occupation. You know the answer well and you avoid it.

Palestinians, like every occupied nation, will never surrender to their occupier and they fight for their dignity and freedom from oppression.

You can't even acknowledge how this campaign has put Israel in the most difficult position ever. I believe you understand what can happen to Israel if the rest of the Muslim countries get involved. Maybe you think of Israel as a superpower but you're wrong if you think so.

Look, I'm trying to behave here.  Okay?

I see the palestinians as nothing more than the Germans during WWII.

And I see a lot of people defending the Germans during WWII.
(06-22-2024, 04:23 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: Look, I'm trying to behave here.  Okay?

I see the palestinians as nothing more than the Germans during WWII.

And I see a lot of people defending the Germans during WWII.

I understand you try but the charged rhetoric doesn't help and when you're supporting blindly one side then there isn't much you can offer in a discussion. FYI there is a large number of Jews, obviously non-zionists, who admit Israel's wrongdoings and accuse Israel of war crimes and genocide.

You've drawn a very unfortunate parallel my friend! Nazis?!

The Palestinians are the occupied and not the occupiers and the aggressors. Israel on the other hand are the occupiers and aggressors and many see them as the Nazis, including the Jews I ve described on this reply.
(06-23-2024, 05:26 AM)Notran Wrote: I understand you try but the charged rhetoric doesn't help and when you're supporting blindly one side then there isn't much you can offer in a discussion. FYI there is a large number of Jews, obviously non-zionists, who admit Israel's wrongdoings and accuse Israel of war crimes and genocide.

You've drawn a very unfortunate parallel my friend! Nazis?!

The Palestinians are the occupied and not the occupiers and the aggressors. Israel on the other hand are the occupiers and aggressors and many see them as the Nazis, including the Jews I ve described on this reply.

Supporting the palestinians while they live under the flag of hamas is just wrong, in my humble opinion.
The lack of protests over the situation in Sudan highlights the hypocrisy and double standard trying to be forced upon the West. That is if the protests are really about humanitarian reasons. 

[Image: GQmtHN6WkAAZTdp?format=jpg&name=small]
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(06-23-2024, 11:49 AM)putnam6 Wrote: The lack of protests over the situation in Sudan highlights the hypocrisy and double standard trying to be forced upon the West. That is if the protests are really about humanitarian reasons. 

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GQmtHN6WkAAZ...name=small]

I'm still trying to figure out where all the protests were on Oct. 6th.