deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain.
Well, this doesn't look good for human kind. We live in a society that seems to get dumber and dumber in certain aspects as we tax our brains less and less.  I guess a price we pay for certain conveniences.
COVID-19 Leaves Its Mark on the Brain. Significant Drops in IQ Scores Are Noted
Quote:Research shows that even mild COVID-19 can lead to the equivalent of seven years of brain aging

Imagine all the people who don't even know they had SARS-2?  Or who were sick early on and didn't know for sure.
(03-13-2024, 06:14 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Well, this doesn't look good for human kind. We live in a society that seems to get dumber and dumber in certain aspects as we tax our brains less and less.  I guess a price we pay for certain conveniences.

Imagine all the people who don't even know they had SARS-2?  Or who were sick early on and didn't know for sure.

This just breaks my heart.  So many afflicted... so little warning... (oh yeah, you knew they were gonna hold up the "Who knew?" sign.)

Because we really needed to "study" a viral strain enhanced to jump species.  We needed that research, ... done cheaply... like all other "dirty deeds."

"Big Pharma" to the rescue!
I still dont get it how people see / find the virus .

Ok , yes....i am in another planet , most definitely Rolleyes

There is more plausible explanations to, the " symptoms" and  , why people get them , and why people keep them .

The narrative has been created to keep everyone with the big lie .

I dont say the symptoms/sickness is lie , i really do believe when people say they had this so called long covid , the symptoms are real. I just dont believe the narrative what says is the reason , and i do not think it is the virus .

I dont believe the created narrative , sorry .
(03-14-2024, 12:49 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I still dont get it how people see / find the virus .

There is more plausible explanations to, the " symptoms" and  , why people get them , and why people keep them .

I dont say the symptoms/sickness is lie , i really do believe when people say they had this so called long covid , the symptoms are real. I just dont believe the narrative what says is the reason , and i do not think it is the virus .

I dont believe the created narrative , sorry .

"Narrative" is the right word.

When it comes to the medical world, we hardly ever truly "know" the answers, because you most of the time must be trained/educated in the field to really understand what they talk about.

Long COVID is a condition description... not a disease exactly.  We associate it with having had COVID, and the symptoms last for a long time.  But we don't really get explanations about how in other viral diseases we hardly ever hear of it.  I mean there is no "long" measles, or "long" influenza.

I don't doubt or diminish the suffering.  It is tragic.

But someone "dropped the ball" when introducing this to the public... probably because of all the "mistrust" baggage they engendered when they implemented the official "world-shattering" response to COVID.

But hey, at least some pharma execs, and investors got tons of money, right?  Transfer of wealth? Check. Increased control of public dialog? Check.  Social/education disruption and small business devastation? Check.  People dead or suffering... whatever... there are too many non-Elites in the world.
(03-14-2024, 12:49 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I still dont get it how people see / find the virus .

No one knows why some people do not totally clear the virus.  But it is not only SARS-2 that creates Post Viral Syndrome.  Scores of people have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [CFS] from bouts with the flu, EBV, and other viruses.
Personally, I have suffered from tinnitus since a 1993 bout with the flu.

People's lives have been ruined.  Their careers in the toilet.  Relationships gone. 
They are not lying or making it up.

Some people have suffered with various types of conditions...some for years.  This is not a narrative.  This is what is left of their lives.  
Doctors send many people home with drugs to treat their ailments, basically saying it is all in their minds.
(03-14-2024, 04:36 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: No one knows why some people do not totally clear the virus.  But it is not only SARS-2 that creates Post Viral Syndrome.  Scores of people have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome [CFS] from bouts with the flu, EBV, and other viruses.
Personally, I have suffered from tinnitus since a 1993 bout with the flu.

People's lives have been ruined.  Their careers in the toilet.  Relationships gone. 
They are not lying or making it up.

Some people have suffered with various types of conditions...some for years.  This is not a narrative.  This is what is left of their lives.  
Doctors send many people home with drugs to treat their ailments, basically saying it is all in their minds.

I suppose this is essentially one form of a "post viral syndrome," if that isn't already a thing. Except people's biases make it a hit or miss to discuss especially when paired with "new" diseases like COVID, heavily laden with social baggage,

I am familiar with doctors saying something is only in the patient's mind ... (and how they never discuss just how wrong they have been on more than one occasion, and even less about the fate of the patient so dismissed from treatment. But that's another story.)
(03-13-2024, 06:14 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Well, this doesn't look good for human kind. We live in a society that seems to get dumber and dumber in certain aspects as we tax our brains less and less.  I guess a price we pay for certain conveniences.

My partner and I had Covid brain fog and other symptoms and then, with my lifetime study of herbs, I decided we both should try Gingko Biloba, and guess what? it worked within days to fix it!

There are cures out there, go forth and explore what works for you.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
I'm just going to say it.

Covid was a biological weapon, the "vaccine" an antidote.

Cool
(03-14-2024, 04:56 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I suppose this is essentially one form of a "post viral syndrome," if that isn't already a thing. Except people's biases make it a hit or miss to discuss especially when paired with "new" diseases like COVID, heavily laden with social baggage,

I am familiar with doctors saying something is only in the patient's mind ... (and how they never discuss just how wrong they have been on more than one occasion, and even less about the fate of the patient so dismissed from treatment. But that's another story.)
I think the seriousness of the post viral syndrome is related to this being a new virus to humankind.
And that is without taking human interference in the creation of the virus.

I am also hearing about alleged long covid clinics cropping up.  Some of them are only in it to gather data...NOT to treat the patients.
Short doctor visits with not treatment provided.
(03-14-2024, 05:36 PM)DBCowboy Wrote: I'm just going to say it.

Covid was a biological weapon, the "vaccine" an antidote.

Cool

I agree on the weapon part.  Wholeheartedly!!

The "antidote" also caused post viral syndrome......but it is then seemingly called vaccine side effects......I think it is a combination of the two things....and sometimes the shot made the PVS worse.